Produce > Under Glass

Potting tomatoes on

<< < (2/5) > >>

wardy:
I'm not sowing any toms yet as I've nowhere to keep them warm so they'll have to wait, along with most other things.  We get frosts up here until late May so no bedding goes out up here until first week in June.  I'll be keeping my toms etc outside so I can't sow them too early

I'm itching to get them done though  :)  I think I;ve got Moneymaker which everyone on the forum seems to hate but I've not tried it.  Mortgage Lifter (beef variety) and G. Delight

derbex:
I potted up my Balconi Yellow at the weekend, but it's going to live on the windowledge for a few early treats. They stay very small bushes and sometimes seem to have as many toms as leaves.

Jeremy

Mrs Ava:
Thanks to complete lack of space due to another mammoth sowing today, one of each variety of my toms is now residing in my heated, bubble wrapped cosy greenhouse.  Just hope it is cosy enough!

northener:
No i don't have a heated greenhouse just window sills. I was thinking get to April and it should be ok in unheated greenhouse, am i being a bit optomistic after seeing the sunshine again? i'm in s. yorkshire. Thx for advice

kenkew:
Yorkshire-April-tom's-greenhouse....mmm! I'd be thinking a bit of heating even if only night-time.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version