Photo Gallery > Competition

Competition Question

<< < (3/4) > >>

Gardengirl:
It's a shame that only one photo can be chosen.  All the photos this month are great - love all the different themes.  As has been said before, it's just abit of fun and I for one love seeing everyone's entries - so come on everyone, don't be shy ;) :D :)

Pat

Wicker:
I don't take many photographs - still have to borrow the digi cam -  but I do enjoy seeing the pictures here and in the Gallery.  At some point I'll enter something but hope the rest of you keep up the good work in the meantime!!

Mrs Ava:
I was thinking the same as you Pat and was going to post just that here as I didn't want to clutter up the picture thread.  I don't know how I will choose between them all, they are fab, and I suppose, with the better weather approaching (okay, who am I trying to kid) the pics of flowers and spring will become more and more colourful and stunning!

I didn't really take any pics in Feb, but have plenty for the March edition!  Hoorah!!  ;D

Keep posting peeps!

Garden Manager:
Ok so can anyone tell me when the competition is due to close and when will be invited to vote on the entries?

Dan? Anyone?

wardy:
It might seem obvious to everyone but me but how do we vote?  Can't see a thing to click saying "vote here"  ??? ???

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version