Author Topic: Dale Farm  (Read 15494 times)

betula

• Hectare
Re: Dale Farm
« Reply #60 on: September 22, 2011, 13:12:41 »
I stick by my post including the word ignorant.

Bugloss2009

• Hectare
« Reply #61 on: September 22, 2011, 13:14:00 »
and this started as a thread on unauthorised building on the Green Belt

[/quote]
3. The teaching of sex and homosexuality to children
[/quote]

well i don't remember being taught sex at school. I'd probably remember. Perhaps I was off that day. Probably a good thing, as it was an all boys school.  Unless they had the hockey team from St Totties bussed in specially

djbrenton

• Hectare
  • I love Allotments4All
« Reply #62 on: September 22, 2011, 13:24:29 »
I do wish people would stop making accusations of ignorance when they disagree with someone else's conclusions. Whilst I don't agree with Lincsyokel's opinions, he has shown more reason to support his opinions than anyone else here. Hardly ignorance when you've obviously spent time researching, albeit arriving at a different conclusion to most as a result.

betula

• Hectare
« Reply #63 on: September 22, 2011, 13:28:36 »
Well if you saw the post that was deleted you may change your opinion.....just a thought.

lincsyokel2

• Hectare
    • Read my blog at
« Reply #64 on: September 22, 2011, 13:40:00 »
Well if you saw the post that was deleted you may change your opinion.....just a thought.

Ohh now thats a low blow, planting the seed of doubt without having to justify it or produce the proof.

Another looney left PC debating tactic.

And ive seen them all, ive debated politics in some of the most viscious online political debates you've ever seen. One thing i never do is post spurious opinioin, if i post it, i can support it with evidence. Ive been the only anti-Bush poster on an entire board of republicans, and had to seriously fight the corner.  I was on the Police Forum telling them they murdered Charls De Menedez. I can fight my corner if i have to.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2011, 13:45:15 by lincsyokel2 »
Nothing is ever as it seems. With appropriate equations I can prove this.
Read my blog at http://www.freedebate.co.uk/blog/

SIGN THE PETITION: Punish War Remembrance crimes such as vandalising War memorials!!!   -  http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/22356

Nigel B

• Hectare
« Reply #65 on: September 22, 2011, 14:12:23 »
Now just to get this straight, because I had the audacity to suggest that some of the peaceful demonstrators could be on Jobseekers allowances and as such should really be job seeking instead of protesting. I  am deemed gullible enough to believe all that is printed in some of our more dubious newspapers, I am accused of calling every benefit claimant a criminal,I am also accused of being against  people having the right to holding a peaceful protest. There is also a good chance I could be a NIMBY

Just to put the record straight, I have no problem with job seekers signing off for the day and supporting worthy causes, but I resent the public purse being spent on job seekers who are not actively job seeking. I expect a lot of these protesters believe in what they are doing. I would say they have been mislead themselves, but if that is what they want to do good luck to them. Just sign off for the day is all I ask.

Just as every person guilty or not, are subject to on the spot searches for drink driving,  terrorism, drugs, guns etc. I see no problem asking if they are on job seekers benefits and have they signed off for the day.

This whole situation has been badly handled from the start and the local council should have put their foot down to start with, not leave it for 10 years. But I suspect they listened to the bleeding hearts and also had their hands tied by the convoluted planning regulations. A lesson should be learned here and other councils should be taking note not to let it happen to them.

[My bold]
Not sure which country you're living in, but here the police don't have the power to stop and search without due cause, except in some areas they claim are very 'important'.  But do you seriously want to make signing-on a police matter?
Gosh! Let's not muck about. Let's make 'em wear a badge so we all know they should be looking for work.
Then one for the disabled as well so we know who's really using the juicy car-parking spots at Tescos'......

I believe we've lost far too many freedoms already with this 'war on terror' nonsense. The Labour government wanted us all to carry ID cards....

Do we not learn from history?

Remind you of any time in recenr history?
"Carry on therefore with your good work.  Do not rest on your spades, except for those brief periods which are every gardeners privilege."

tonybloke

• Hectare
  • Gorleston 0n sea, Norfolk
« Reply #66 on: September 22, 2011, 16:11:45 »
there you go!
I reject the word 'racism' and i reject the use of it to stop the people discussing and debating foriegners and there abhorrent practices and behaviours.
my underlining, btw.

which practices are abhorrent to you?
You couldn't make it up!

Mr Smith

• Hectare
« Reply #67 on: September 22, 2011, 18:25:52 »
And Travellers killing Hedgehogs for Hedgehog pie, :)

lincsyokel2

• Hectare
    • Read my blog at
« Reply #68 on: September 22, 2011, 18:27:49 »
there you go!
I reject the word 'racism' and i reject the use of it to stop the people discussing and debating foriegners and there abhorrent practices and behaviours.
my underlining, btw.

which practices are abhorrent to you?

I posted a long list backed up with links to factual newspaper reports  which has been removed pdq, apparantly were not allowed to print here the same truths the newpapers print. There a lovely long list of abhorrent foriegn practices.
Nothing is ever as it seems. With appropriate equations I can prove this.
Read my blog at http://www.freedebate.co.uk/blog/

SIGN THE PETITION: Punish War Remembrance crimes such as vandalising War memorials!!!   -  http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/22356

OllieC

• Global Moderator
  • Hectare
  • Nairn
« Reply #69 on: September 22, 2011, 18:40:27 »
I've locked this thread which is a shame - a perfectly reasonable discussion about one group of people & planning law (or lack of it) has descended into repeated, off-topic rants based upon race.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal