Author Topic: Dale Farm  (Read 15493 times)

tonybloke

• Hectare
  • Gorleston 0n sea, Norfolk
Re: Dale Farm
« Reply #40 on: September 21, 2011, 07:45:39 »
ohhhhhhhh  someone wheeled out the old looney left 'racist' blunt instrument.

and someone else wheeled out the 'loony left' blunt instrument!!

to have a non-judgemental attitude does not mean one is a left-winger.
You couldn't make it up!

betula

• Hectare
« Reply #41 on: September 21, 2011, 08:01:41 »
They knew exactly what they were doing right from the start.

They should follow the law of this land like everybody else or face the consequences.

tonybloke

• Hectare
« Reply #42 on: September 21, 2011, 08:07:11 »
They knew exactly what they were doing right from the start.

They should follow the law of this land like everybody else or face the consequences.

I agree, Den. but some on here go beyond saying that.
You couldn't make it up!

betula

• Hectare
« Reply #43 on: September 21, 2011, 08:19:08 »
Don't care where they come from.

Fact is though many people come to this country and flaunt our laws and we are gagged when it comes to comment as it is true that whatever the issue is you are branded racist .

This is clever as it stalls all critisism and the UK becomes a free for all.

bridgehouse

• Acre
« Reply #44 on: September 21, 2011, 08:54:28 »

Could not put it better myself, Betula.
   June.

Larkshall

• Hectare
  • Near Cambourne (Cambs.)
    • Ellis Rowell's Website
« Reply #45 on: September 21, 2011, 18:18:02 »
Why should they be allowed to not pay their way like tax paying normal folk. 

Everyone who lives in the UK pays tax. If you mean Income Tax, that is the most insignificant tax we have. Don't forget the Vehicle Excise Licence/Road Fuel Tax, Council Tax and the most significant one of all, VAT. Don't forget that the last one costs you approx. one sixth of what you spend. So don't rant on about taxpayers.
Organiser, Mid Anglia Computer Users (Est. 1988)
Member of the Cambridge Cyclists Touring Club

Mr Smith

• Hectare
« Reply #46 on: September 21, 2011, 18:43:17 »
Tonybloke,
                    I also know  people who are builders and do council work and have never set foot in a caravan, they pay their taxes and everything else that goes with trying to make an honest crust, my post sounds racist?, what have I said it the post that was racist?, you might have a very nice travellers community over in your part of the world in Norfolk, well done why can't the rest of them be the same, :)  

tonybloke

• Hectare
« Reply #47 on: September 21, 2011, 19:08:02 »
my post sounds racist?, what have I said it the post that was racist?

do you think these Types buy their caravans, 4x4's, Static homes,  tools to do their rubbish block paving, guttering and fascia jobs  by legitimate means?, no they don't

that bit!
You couldn't make it up!

lincsyokel2

• Hectare
    • Read my blog at
« Reply #48 on: September 21, 2011, 19:43:29 »
Why should they be allowed to not pay their way like tax paying normal folk. 

Everyone who lives in the UK pays tax. If you mean Income Tax, that is the most insignificant tax we have. Don't forget the Vehicle Excise Licence/Road Fuel Tax, Council Tax and the most significant one of all, VAT. Don't forget that the last one costs you approx. one sixth of what you spend. So don't rant on about taxpayers.

These people rarely pay any tax of any description, thats why when you go to these places you see brand new top of the range Landrovers parked out side the caravans.

You need to go find out about Gangmasters. Fields in Lincolnshire are picked by gangs, and the Gangs are run by travellars from Newark and Boston. The farmer pays the gang about £6k to pick the fildl, the gangmaster pays the victims who work for them (usually desperate, homeless, or illegal immigrants) a pittance (sometimes as low as £2 an hour), and pockets about £4k - £5k for themself, for a day or two's 'work'. If you attempt to take there business with a rival gang, you will be attacked  by a vanful of thugs, usually with crowbars or baseball bats, and put into intensive care. These are brutal violent thugs who dont give a toss about anybody but themselves, and are dtermined to freeload and rip off the rest of us. No one in there right mind whos knows the truth about these people can possibly have any sympathy with them.
Nothing is ever as it seems. With appropriate equations I can prove this.
Read my blog at http://www.freedebate.co.uk/blog/

SIGN THE PETITION: Punish War Remembrance crimes such as vandalising War memorials!!!   -  http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/22356

Mr Smith

• Hectare
« Reply #49 on: September 21, 2011, 20:16:13 »
Well 'That bit' I did not like to read in the press this week was when the police raided a Travellers site and found men being held against their will I believe the term 'Slaves' was used, being made to work laying block paving and other work what these Travelling types do, now that's what I call Racism, 

tonybloke

• Hectare
« Reply #50 on: September 21, 2011, 20:52:20 »
Well 'That bit' I did not like to read in the press this week was when the police raided a Travellers site and found men being held against their will I believe the term 'Slaves' was used, being made to work laying block paving and other work what these Travelling types do, now that's what I call Racism, 
nope, that's slavery, a despicable trade in any society
You couldn't make it up!

Melbourne12

• Global Moderator
  • Hectare
  • Harrow, Middx
    • Allotmenteering Blog
« Reply #51 on: September 21, 2011, 21:46:41 »
May I just point out that racism is a most serious matter.  If you think that a post is racist, you should report it rather than debate it.  Racist posts will not be tolerated.

Equally, inflammatory language isn't helpful to reasoned discussion.

Mr Smith

• Hectare
« Reply #52 on: September 21, 2011, 22:10:29 »
The reports I read was that these people the Travellers held in captive had no rights what so ever and suffered humiliation of all kinds at the hands of the Travellers, so in my book that includes Racism,

tonybloke

• Hectare
« Reply #53 on: September 21, 2011, 22:36:37 »
The reports I read was that these people the Travellers held in captive had no rights what so ever and suffered humiliation of all kinds at the hands of the Travellers, so in my book that includes Racism,
what's the ISBN of your book?
You couldn't make it up!

louise stella

• Hectare
  • We're half way there Mum!!!!!
« Reply #54 on: September 21, 2011, 23:04:51 »
You do not pay council tax or water rates in ireland - but it's something that is being looked at.

The Irish govt giving travellers new carvans and cars to come over here to live in?  Oh come on - what red top did you read that one in?

But - I do think they should be moved on - however 36 "caravans" have planning permission and will stay.  The 53 that do not should be moved on. 

I could afford about an acre of agricultural land around here - how nice it would be to do that and buy a "park home" to live in.  I could then grow all my own veg and have lots more chickens and a horse or two!  I could sell my house to do it and have no mortgage!  Why don't we all do that? the answers simple really - we'd be thrown off in the blink of an eye! 

I hate red tape like most people do - but I am law abiding! 

Caravans have wheels so they can move - simple!
           It's a fact it happened years ago before your time, do you think these Types buy their caravans, 4x4's, Static homes,  tools to do their rubbish block paving, guttering and fascia jobs  by legitimate means?, no they don't unless you have been on 'Big Brother',

Excuse me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Before my time" - so you are a mind reader now and know how old I am ???????
Grow yer bugger grow!

Mr Smith

• Hectare
« Reply #55 on: September 22, 2011, 06:33:32 »
You do not pay council tax or water rates in ireland - but it's something that is being looked at.

The Irish govt giving travellers new carvans and cars to come over here to live in?  Oh come on - what red top did you read that one in?

But - I do think they should be moved on - however 36 "caravans" have planning permission and will stay.  The 53 that do not should be moved on. 

About 50,

I could afford about an acre of agricultural land around here - how nice it would be to do that and buy a "park home" to live in.  I could then grow all my own veg and have lots more chickens and a horse or two!  I could sell my house to do it and have no mortgage!  Why don't we all do that? the answers simple really - we'd be thrown off in the blink of an eye! 

I hate red tape like most people do - but I am law abiding! 

Caravans have wheels so they can move - simple!
           It's a fact it happened years ago before your time, do you think these Types buy their caravans, 4x4's, Static homes,  tools to do their rubbish block paving, guttering and fascia jobs  by legitimate means?, no they don't unless you have been on 'Big Brother',

Excuse me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Before my time" - so you are a mind reader now and know how old I am ???????

Mr Smith

• Hectare
« Reply #56 on: September 22, 2011, 06:35:26 »
what's the ISBN of your book?

I thought you would of known that by now,

lincsyokel2

• Hectare
    • Read my blog at
« Reply #57 on: September 22, 2011, 08:51:34 »
May I just point out that racism is a most serious matter.  If you think that a post is racist, you should report it rather than debate it.  Racist posts will not be tolerated.

Equally, inflammatory language isn't helpful to reasoned discussion.

Yes, but the problem with your post is you're still brainwashed by the politically correct bollox hammered into the populace and put into law by Nu Labours looney left cultural; marxists.

Its only 'a serious matter' because labour made it illegal.

Do you KNOW what politicall correctness is about? The object of political correctness, as formulated by the marxist Frankfurt School in 1924, is to introduce policies and practices that tend to corrupt and destroy morality in the west, in order to bring down western judeo-christian society and bring about the Glorious Soviet revolution, only nowadays its used to the same ends but to bring about the Glorious EU Superstate.

The main policies are

1. The creation of racism offences.
2. Continual change to create confusion
3. The teaching of sex and homosexuality to children
4. The undermining of schools’ and teachers’ authority
5. Huge immigration to destroy identity.
6. The promotion of excessive drinking
7. Emptying of churches
8. An unreliable legal system with bias against victims of crime
9. Dependency on the state or state benefits
10. Control and dumbing down of media
11. Encouraging the breakdown of the family

One of the main ideas of the Frankfurt School was to exploit Freud’s idea of ‘pansexualism’ - the search for pleasure, the exploitation of the differences between the sexes, the overthrowing of traditional relationships between men and women. To further their aims they would:

• attack the authority of the father, deny the specific roles of father and mother, and wrest away from families their rights as primary educators of their children.
• abolish differences in the education of boys and girls
• abolish all forms of male dominance - hence the presence of women in the armed forces
• declare women to be an ‘oppressed class’ and men as ‘oppressors’
Munzenberg summed up the Frankfurt School’s long-term operation thus: ‘We will make the West so corrupt that it stinks.'

All of these policies were incorporated into Nu Labour policies, and embedded in law, to aid the destruction of western soceity and help bring about, in our case, the EU superstate.

The psychology of Cultural Marism work by attaching negative values only to certain words, and then those words are used to label people who disagree with you. Eventually, no one dares disagree for fear of being labelled with the negative associated word, and 'racist' is the perfect example of this. But its all just psychology and manipulation. You've been manipulated, old boy, and you havent realised.

SO, racism is bollox. There is no 'racism'. Its a looney left tool to supress debate and stop people opposing cultural marxism and the march of the EU Superstate. I reject the word 'racism' and i reject the use of it to stop the people discussing and debating foriegners and there abhorrent practices and behaviours. And anyone that does practice the use of the word 'racist' to this ends, is in favour of political correctness, and therfore in favour of the destruction of this nation, and therefore as far as im concerned an enemy of this country.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2011, 08:54:57 by lincsyokel2 »

SIGN THE PETITION: Punish War Remembrance crimes such as vandalising War memorials!!!   -  http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/22356

betula

• Hectare
« Reply #58 on: September 22, 2011, 09:41:13 »
Racism does exist and I won't tolerate hatred of people just because they happen to come from a different country to me,don't look like me or speak the same language.

What I can't stand is not being able to debate issues like for eg Immigration
and being branded racist.As I said before...a clever ploy that gags people.

Problem is real racists do join in such debates and their ignorant comments lower the whole thing to the gutter.

lincsyokel2

• Hectare
    • Read my blog at
« Reply #59 on: September 22, 2011, 12:57:26 »
Racism does exist and I won't tolerate hatred of people just because they happen to come from a different country to me,don't look like me or speak the same language.

What I can't stand is not being able to debate issues like for eg Immigration
and being branded racist.As I said before...a clever ploy that gags people.

Problem is real racists do join in such debates and their ignorant comments lower the whole thing to the gutter.

'ignorant'

round in a circle, did you not read my post?

Why are you using negative , incorrect, labels to brand people, if not to supress debate?

There can be no debate till we stop using meaningless PC labels. As long as you continue to use the words 'ignorant racist' then there is no debate. But you will spark violence from people who can see there point of view isnt being listened to. The point of free speech is that everyone has a right to express there point of view, no matter what - except if you're a looney leftie, then the definition of free speech seems to only extend to people who agree with you, as Nu Labour demonstrated.

Your part of the problem, not the solution, if you dont agree with free speech and you use labels to supress people..
« Last Edit: September 22, 2011, 13:22:09 by lincsyokel2 »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal