General > The Shed

SNOW!

<< < (3/3)

aquilegia:
There was me thinking it was warmer today, but now it's started snowing. Not very heavy, small, pieces but coming down fast.

OK - new beg - pleasedontsettlepleasedontsettlepleasedontsettlepleasedontsettlepleasedontsettlepleasedontsettlepleasedontsettlepleasedontsettlepleasedontsettlepleasedontsettlepleasedontsettlepleasedontsettlepleasedontsettlepleasedontsettlepleasedontsettlepleasedontsettlepleasedontsettlepleasedontsettle

I was planning to get my carrots, leeks and parsnips started tomorrow as well as sowing more bedding plants. grrr and brrr.

edit coz it didn't make sense!

Mrs Ava:
Well, didn't wake to snow, but did wake to a thick frost.  Dropped the sprogs off at school and popped up to the lottie with Raspberry canes to go in. BBBRRRR.  The wind was howling across the site, but I got them in so that was a relief.  Also had to tie in my broad beans, something I have never really had to do before, normally just do a cats cradle type affair with string and they are fine.  I guess it is because it is quite exposed and the wind has knocked them all down.  Anyhows, they are in full flower!  Lady on next plot has a wonderful crop of purple sprouting brocolli.  Hope she uses it and doesn't let it go over.  To cold and frosty to try and dig my new plot....maybe tomorrow  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version