General > The Shed

do you ever find yourself...

(1/3) > >>

aquilegia:
walking past someone else's front garden, just itching to tidy it up, prune the roses, pull the weeds, etc?

Come on, it can't just be me!

It's not that I want to impose my way of doing it on anyone else, but I just can't stand seeing beautiful plants being neglected. I keep wanting to offer my neighbours my services, but I don't even have time for my own garden at the mo. Maybe I should jack in the office job and become a professional gardener!

Muddy_Boots:
Right with you there Aqui, just can't stop myself thinking how gorgeous all those plants would be with a little bit of tlc  ;D

Dread to think what I'll do when finally get a garden again!  Funny how the urge to keep tweaking never leaves you! ;D ;D ;D

Garden Manager:
I am a bit like that too. We must be alike  ;D

Trouble is I often cross the line and start imposing (secretly of course) my own planting/design ideas on such a garden. Like " If i was them i'd....." or "They should do such and such"  Of ten i am just critical of the design or plant arangement (or lack of)

But you are right it is a shame to see plants and gardens not fulfilling potential.

eileen:
I think we all feel like that about other peoples gardens Aqui.
I wonder what they think about ours? Maybe their fingers itch too  ;D ;D ;D

tim:
NO! - Just think how infuriatingly tidy and colourful theirs is! - Tim

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version