Author Topic: posting pictures to forum  (Read 3856 times)

laurieuk

• Hectare
  • now retired
    • laurie mansers  garden hints
posting pictures to forum
« on: June 18, 2009, 20:39:09 »
I have always used ImageShack to put my pictures into the forum but that site has been updated and changed and I can no longer get my pictures in the forum. I tried photobucket but did many things with ALL my pictures that I came out. There must be a simple way of posting pictures that silver surfers can use with out a lot of complicated jargon just english.  ???  ???

liefste

• Not So New ...
Re: posting pictures to forum
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2009, 20:42:28 »
Please can you help, im trying to post a photo to the ( add a photo bit ) but there is not a catergory to click on... how can i do it .. thanks

Nemesia

• Quarter Acre
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2009, 17:34:15 »
I am embarrassed about my inability to put a picture on a forum.  Some people on
MSE (Money Saving Expert) "Green Fingers" have given comprehensive instructions but still no joy. I have some on Picasa, Flickr and others. Photobucket seemed to have a problem with pop-ups. But, I will keep trying - maybe someone on here has some majic tricks.  I can get a link into a message reply but it is never clickable. Sometimes, people think I am quite bright really  :-[

Hector

• Hectare
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2009, 17:45:21 »
I use Picturetrail as they have a "forum view" url section and I use that.
Jackie

davyw1

• Hectare
  • I love My Country
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2009, 17:45:21 »
To post directly on here go to PROFILE........Look at the box on the left UPDATE PROFILE....click on..... PAID SUBSCRIPTIONS
When you wake up on a morning say "good morning world" and be grateful

DAVY

tonybloke

• Hectare
  • Gorleston 0n sea, Norfolk
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2009, 20:35:48 »
To post directly on here go to PROFILE........Look at the box on the left UPDATE PROFILE....click on..... PAID SUBSCRIPTIONS
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
You couldn't make it up!

SPUDLY

• Acre
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2009, 18:13:51 »
To use Photobucket.

1. Search for photobucket and get yourself registered on their site
2. I find it easier to move any photo's i want to upload to my documents folder.
3. On the photobucket home page you will see a section " Choose Files" (select my computer)
4. This will open up another window for your computer. If not already selected, select my documents.
5. Double click the picture you wish to send to photobucket. This will take a minute or so to upload.
6  When the picture has uploaded a window will open for you to add a title. If you do not wish to do so
    click on return to album.
7. Back to photobucket page. Move you mouse pointer over the picture that you wish to use. This will   
    open up a drop down menu. Left click the IMG code at the bottom of the menu to highlight it, then once
    it's highlighted right click and select copy.
8. Now back to A4A page. You can now right click into your post and select paste. This will show a long
    list of letters and numbers. This will show a picture the next time you or someone else reads the post.

macmac

• Hectare
  • weston super mare
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2009, 18:49:55 »
I used photobucket and posted my first pic today hurray :) :) :)
it must be easy 'cos i'm a complete novice,I followed the advice of several people here.I've tried doing it on another furum but no joy there  :(
sanity is overated

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal