collapse collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 183
  • Dot Spiders: 67
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 2
  • Dot Users Online:
  • user cudsey
  • user LesH
  • user Yahoo!
  • user Google (AdSense) (3)
  • user Google (5)
  • user Baidu (58)
  • Dot users are in chat:: 0

* Search

* Recent Topics

caroline7758
Today at 15:08:26 by caroline7758
Views: 29 | Comments: 1

Is there any point watering potatoes after they have stopped flowering? I dug up some Charlotte day and the soil was very dry. Wondered if it was watering the rest in the hope of a better crop, but don't want to waste water!
caroline7758
Today at 09:29:38 by caroline7758
Views: 54 | Comments: 3

My son and his partner are moving in to their first home (ell first owned home)this weekend. I was wondering if there are any flowers he could sow in the next few weeks which would flower this year? They are in the south- Walthamstowe to b precise.
Borlotti
Yesterday at 15:33:25 by Borlotti
Views: 146 | Comments: 7

Had 3 runner beans, which were delicious 2 days ago, and with all the rain went to the allotment but no beans, but they are flowering well.  Little Miss Impatient.  Picked another yellow courgette, and the raspberries that I cut right down are just starting to produce.  Hopefully the heavy rain will mean beans soon.
Borlotti
Yesterday at 15:26:21 by Borlotti
Views: 45 | Comments: 0

My apple tree is so loaded that I have taken some of the smaller apples off, but did get some at the top of the tree for blackberry and apple crumble/pie and apple sauce.  If I was allowed to sell produce, I think the bramley apples would have paid for my allotment fee, but hopefully I will have enough to give away. It will need a good prune next year, as the pears, plums and coxs apples have not done so well, but I do like a good apple pie.  :sunny: :sunny:  Plenty of blackberries, but not as many as last year as all the allotments have been taken, and I can not forage for them. but I have enough for us on my allotment.

Amazon

* Allotment Gallery

Crown Peas
Allotment Gallery
Views: 273
By: Jayb

* Allotment Wiki

* Calendar

July 2017
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15