Allotment Stuff > Locations and Sites

Yorkshire folk...

<< < (4/19) > >>

wardy:
If you're on an allotment site you'll probably have an association where you can get your stuff cheap  :) 

sweet-pea:
Hello Piglottie, I'm just down the road from you in York :-)

Piglottie:
Hi all!

Sweet-pea - love York!  Tend to pop over at least once a month for a browse round the shops (however, not so much in the summer as the Yanks sometimes seem to take over!!!).

Well, it seems to have been raining forever here in Hull and am desperately trying to get down to new lottie to do some digging but its too wet!  Have stuff in pots waiting to be planted out so am hoping for a few dry days to get on with the digging.

PS:  Toms survived my weekend away and are now thriving on the patio in their growbags.

Bunnycat - Am overrun with basil as the stuff I just planted in pots outside has now come up!  Think much pesto will be in store this summer.  ;D

wardy:
Hello Strummer in Hudds  :)   Kids went to uni there and my auntie lives at Brighouse so spent some happy hours up there.  Never stops raining so you'll have some luvly veg  :)

RobinOfTheHood:

--- Quote from: rosebud on May 28, 2005, 19:36:49 ---I used to work in ALWOODLY in Leeds did my nanny training and job there for 3yrs, i was born in a village called SOUTH KIRKBY West Yorkshire.
Now a fully fledged Londoner, lived in London till i was 15 then went back to good old Yorkshire till i got married at 20, still waiting to go back Home ;D.

--- End quote ---

Rosebud, I live only about 4 miles away from South Kirkby in Great Houghton.
I love to go walking in Howell Wood, right next to SK.

Small world innit?  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version