General > News

Running the site

<< < (10/10)

Garden Manager:

--- Quote ---At the risk of stirring up the more somnolent members of this site, Dan, it must surely be a matter of concern that out of a total membership of 395 your vote counter indicates that only 20 people have voted at all, and they are the ones (presumably) who have contributed to this thread.

While I know that you don`t wish to wave the big stick at anyone, might it not be a good idea to send each of the non-participating members a personal message (or even an email) suggesting that they take an interest in this particular subject?
--- End quote ---

No Hugh you cant force people to take part in a discusion if they dont want to. Any more than you make people pay for using a website.  

I for one favour sponsorship for this site

Hugh_Jones:
I cannot see any reference to "force" in my posting - the actual word is "suggesting".

As one so free with unjustified accusations of misquoting and misunderstanding you really should be more careful in how you read simple English.

Garden Manager:
GOTCHA! Hugh

Lol

Richard

carloso:
hello

i think about a fiver a year should cover it, Its still cheap enough for all ages to afford it then and still not of putting for new members also option of sending cheque should be available,
Err with out knowing the complications be a none profit making scheme as MR TAX man maybe interested im sure theres tax men or accountants that are keen gardeners or maybe even own an alloment !!!

only a newbie but brilliant site

Carl

LynneA:
What about shed manufacturers ... or maybe a biscuit brand.....?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version