Author Topic: ACE's knee  (Read 9673 times)

shirlton

• Hectare
  • west midlands
Re: ACE's knee
« Reply #80 on: December 11, 2010, 08:06:55 »
Just stand in the garden Ace and pretend you are one of them trees that the bark peels off. ;D
When I get old I don't want people thinking
                      "What a sweet little old lady"........
                             I want em saying
                    "Oh Crap! Whats she up to now ?"

Paulines7

• Hectare
« Reply #81 on: December 11, 2010, 12:07:18 »

We are going "abroad" to the IOW with our caravan in May and will be staying near Sandown.  I can't remember what side of the road they drive on over there but I expect we will take up most of the carriageway and hold everyone up.   ;D ;D

We don't do sides over here, the roads are too narrow. ;D  Where o you go, Adgestone? I often stay on the Andover road at Hillside near you when we venture to the North island.

We will be staying at the Caravan Club site at Winford Road, Newchurch.  It was refurbished last year.

The last time I visited the IOW on holiday was almost 50 years ago.   ::)  I have been for a couple of day trips since then though.   ;D

ACE

• Hectare
« Reply #82 on: December 11, 2010, 14:31:24 »
Nice spot, that valley was found to have the maximum sunshine as you will realise when you see the acres of greenhouses up the road. I had a go on the caravan club site to book one of the london sites for the wedding not a chance sold out in under an hour from the opening booking day.

Just a warning don't let your other half buy any shoes in Newport, I needed a pair with odd sizes as my foot has swollen up with the op. No sorry we don't do that was the answer. Well they do now but they don't know it ;)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal