Author Topic: Stolen Manure  (Read 23099 times)

telboy

• Hectare
  • I love Allotments4All
Re: Stolen Manure
« Reply #120 on: July 03, 2009, 22:08:37 »
April 20th. - July 3rd.
Not a lot of result there then?
Get on with it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sort it FCS!!!!!!!!!
 >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
Eskimo Nel was a great Inuit.

Kea

• Hectare
« Reply #121 on: July 07, 2009, 09:39:08 »

I went to the police and they copied my letter and said someone would get back to me in the next week.......and guess what I'm still waiting

You did give them your address and get a crime report number didn't you?

Odd that, you have a theft and you go to the police with an admission from the thief and they do not take it up. Crime and criminal in a neat package. They must be keeping crime figures down instead of solving crime figures this year.

Kea

• Hectare
« Reply #122 on: July 07, 2009, 09:50:25 »

I went to the police and they copied my letter and said someone would get back to me in the next week.......and guess what I'm still waiting

You did give them your address and get a crime report number didn't you?

Odd that, you have a theft and you go to the police with an admission from the thief and they do not take it up. Crime and criminal in a neat package. They must be keeping crime figures down instead of solving crime figures this year.

Sorry having a fight with a laptop....don't usually use one!

The response is pretty much on par with previous responses i'm afraid. I've reported much more serious stuff and been swept under the carpet. My son was mugged about 6 years ago on the way to school for £1-50, he described the guys in great detail which most people wouldn't have so I could see the policeman look doubtful but my son was diagnosed with asperger's syndrome a year later. However the GP believed him because of the injuries but they basically told me without actually saying that he had made it up. And on another occasion when he was beaten to a pulp just outside school on the way home they didn't even follow it up. ....despite the A&E doctor saying he'd never seen such horrific injuries inflicted by a group of school children.
So why would they actually do something about a pile of manure?

Ishard

• Hectare
« Reply #123 on: July 07, 2009, 14:37:44 »
On all of those accasions I would have made a formal complaint as to why things were not followed up.

In fact I would write still to the cheif inspector to ask him when stealing/ABH/GBH came off the statute books as offences?

Pointing out that if these are still offences then why havent they been investigated by at least one officer?

Also ask which ombudsman do you make a complaint to about your local policing, or lack thereof?

Watch the bugger jump then lol
« Last Edit: July 07, 2009, 14:43:46 by Ishard »

Mojo_77

• Not So New ...
    • My Photos
« Reply #124 on: July 07, 2009, 15:20:51 »
I'm having the last laugh though because I topped his water butt up with Roundup...that'll sort his seedlings out.

Maybe I'm strange but I feel sort of sorry for the little seedlings.

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal