The Show > Sunflowers

RESULT TABLE

<< < (14/15) > >>

Beer_Belly:
Drat & double drat !

I was planning on surprising you all by winning with my 3m 15cm beauty but looks like Ken is going to be the winner

ah well,
        -B_B-

kenkew:
I think a 'Well Done' to all those who had a go is in order. The past weeks have seen some pretty wierd weather. Gales, heavy rain and floods. Anyone who got a flower over 2mtrs has done a good job. (In my case it's been more luck than owt else.)
Went to the plot yesterday and I'm only telling the truth, not being a clever dick. I have one flower at 3.60mtrs and one at exactly 4metres. What might be a thought for next year would be the diameter of the flower head. Easier to measure and possibly easier for more people to have a go. Maybe also, the number of heads on a single plant?

budgiebreeder:
Yes Ken i'ed like to second that it's been good fun and i look foreward to next years challenge...................even if mine was a Tichy 5' 6".Must be that secret manure of yours.

Here give yourself a well done mark and wear this Badge with pride till next year

But do watch out ,overwinter compost heaps will be a brewing for next years  GREATA4a SUNFLOWER CHALLENGE.

Gardengirl:
Well I must say I am really inspired by the great results from all of you - well done all and CONGRATULATIONS to Ken who is clearly the winner :D :D ;D ;D

aquilegia:
Me and mine...

I haven't bothered measuring as somehow I don't think I'm a contender!

But considering how much of it has been slug-munched, it's not bad!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version