Produce > Kept Animals

A problem!

<< < (3/4) > >>

glow777:
Adam if you had an Eglu at the back of your house I can't imagine any complaints however the words overpriced spirng to mind

http://www.omlet.co.uk/products_services/products_services.php?view=Chickens&about=pricing

Jesse:
Good grief agapanthus! talk about living in comfort ;D What type of hens are they, they look large. :)

agapanthus:
the one on the left (honeysuckle) is a columbian buff brahma
one on the right (blossom) is a blue partridge brahma....they are a beautiful breed, so placid and gentle......not great egg layers...but hey I love them ;D ;D

Alan_Y:
Hi Adam

I have 7 Chooks at home in my garden .
The neighbours don't mind as they don't make much noise at all ( No Cockerels).
In fact a couple of the neighbour's regularly pop round to see them and they allways go home with a few tasty eggs.

The best thing is to ask your neighbour's how would they feel about it if your that concerned . But if you get on with them I would just go ahead.

Hope this helps

You wont regret it they are so much fun to watch and my two younones love them to bits

Alan

Heldi:
Agapanthus I did love your picture! Lovely big birds they are.  I have a Blossom too. She has just started to lay which  is very pleasing as she belongs to the first group of chickens I got. They were 3 months old at the time. I didn't expect them to start laying until about March but it is pretty mild I guess. Feel like I must be doing something right. Happy hens and all that!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version