collapse collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 63
  • Dot Spiders: 6
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0
  • Dot Users Online:
  • user Google (AdSense) (3)
  • user Google (3)
  • Dot users are in chat:: 0

* Search

* Recent Topics

plotstoeat
Today at 14:05:04 by plotstoeat
Views: 33 | Comments: 2

Have started eating fresh grapefruit again after an absence for a few years. I seem to recall there was some way of using the semisphere of skin in the battle against slugs but can't remember the details. Can anyone help me?
Digeroo
Yesterday at 16:52:38 by Digeroo
Views: 137 | Comments: 5

My soft fruit is looking good.  Loads of flowers.  But the lovely sunshine  :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: has got them all very excited.  I am really worried we are a long way to go to the last date for frost.  The last two years there have been very hard frosts well into May.  Not sure they will be too happy with a frost while in flower.

The ten day forecast shows several 4s and 5s which could mean a touch of ground frost.  Hopefully the bushes will not be affected though the potatoes might not be too happy. 

Hopefully they are self fertile because there are not many bees around and they are more interested in the white dead nettles.

Duke Ellington
April 20, 2018, 18:23:27 by Duke Ellington
Views: 191 | Comments: 2

Lovely !
johhnyco15
April 20, 2018, 12:40:07 by johhnyco15
Views: 212 | Comments: 2

the last two days have been glorious here on the sunshine coast so ive bitten the bullet stopped sitting on my hands and started planting out lettuce, beetroot and directly sowed parsnips and carrots.
im mostly  no dig however i have 4 beds which i do dig then cover and as its dry i used my mantis  it made short work of the beds after i blinded them with leaf mould one for soil structure the other to keep the thousands of cats using them as litter tray

Amazon

* Allotment Gallery

plenty !!
Allotment Gallery
Views: 370
By: PatTim

* Allotment Wiki

* Calendar

April 2018
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14