Author Topic: New Puter on the Block  (Read 2107 times)

Ozzy_aka_Pothead

New Puter on the Block
« on: February 06, 2004, 14:30:54 »
Yo peeps

New puter is driving me mental.... had to reload all the software yesters and it took     AGES.... still have it all going tivkity booo tickity booooo.. instead of tickity boo hooo tickity boo hoo....... gonna get me a digi camera sooooooon and go a clicking and a snapping and let you peeps see me veg.... thats veg only and mo way am I showing you ladies me meat and 2 veg..... so pack that in right now girls...whaddya take me for..... okay a comprimise is called for..... maybe i will post a pic of me feet.... shoe size and all that :)..... what the flip flop iz i on about?      see me spooling and grammurrr is moochy butter nowz :)..... I iz cooooking tonite.. yer know the typical male thang... spag bol.... using quorn insted of mince and gotta buy some red wine cuz just have too.... ..  gonna empty me compo bin laterz.... and spread it over me garden..cant dig yet cuz its so wet :(....... offfski for now

Ozzy

btw ciaozzy is dead cuz i tried to change me gif and hit the deleto button.. so the pothead is resurected.. bit like jesus I suppose cept that I isnt the son of god... i iz a son of a biatch though..so that must count for something and can turn water into wine with a lil grape juice and some yeast.... cant feed 5000 peeps though from one loaf of bread.... dead hard that iz and i iz babbling

xxxxxxxxxx
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 01:00:00 by 1077926400 »

Muddy_Boots

• Hectare
Re: New Puter on the Block
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2004, 14:36:43 »
Probs cos you forgot fishy, try again! ;D ;D ;D
Muddy Boots

Ragged Robin

• Acre
  • Slugs and snails .....be afraid.... be very afraid
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2004, 15:57:16 »
Hey, oz, veggie  spag bol; reminds me of one of my first attempts at entertaining guests, had about 10 or so for dinner; some veggie so cooked 2 pots of chilli con carne,one meat ; one soya mince; however made them exactly the same including oxo cubes.
Wasn't 'til both pots were empty that I realised what I'd done ......... oh to be so young and niave again!!!

Glad your new ''''puter is the biz....... look forward to seeing piccies of your feet!
Happy gardening, Robin x

aquilegia

• Hectare
  • hello!
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2004, 16:30:46 »
I look forward to the pics  ;)

quorn spag bol is what hubby and I had for dinner last night. very yummy. (I add parsnips, peppers, squash, and lots of mushrooms too for extra yumminess!) And nice bit of garlic bread on the side. Oh I'm hungry!

Are you a veggie Oz or is the quorn part of the healthy lifestyle?

And bTW - your new login - I thought you'd stop smoking. tsk. (Or does that not count?)
gone to pot :D

Ozzy_aka_Pothead

« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2004, 20:07:56 »
Yo peeps

Aqui do a google for "the blue meanie vaporiser" and all will be revealed..... welll not everthing will be revealed only what a blue meanie is so dont go thinking its me being tight wiv me sausage ;)  oh and is not a veggie as such.. just into healthy eating..an apple a day keeps the horse from rolling down and gathers no moss cuz a bird in the hand cant be forced to drink water ;)

Robin my lurverly will post piccy of me feet soon as i get digi camera.. might do a full frontal and show me boat but... I have a new career to think about and think me anonimity (biggy hardy word that is 4 me) should be kept.... bit like Zorro, but no swordy or horsey but I can always make a mask out of some of me wifes stockings....  then maybe the sword and the horsey will just fall into place and i will go charging off with me weapon and bring a smile to your face :)

and mudz.. dont need fish have worked it out that on slice of hovis has exactly 23,879 crumbs in it, (if u dont believe me,, count it yourself) and even an insect is a peep so i iz better than jesus cuz I fed loads more with only one slice and not the whole loaf and i didnt need any fishes.. so maybe his holiness should be made aware that the son of biatch is back in town and outdoing his boss on the old perfoming miracles malrky...

trying to work out how to download music from the web.... and trying it is.... cant work it out at?

ah well

Zai Jian  (thats bye bye in chinese that is)  Ji is dead hard to pronounce... sound a bit like T but it aint T its more of a chT... dead hard to pronoune but xiang is a piece of cake xiang = shang..... see iz learning how to chat up me new doctor now :)  xiang me loverly lady doc xiang me till i cant xiang no more.... :)

gonna scoot to languages now and learn how to count to 10 in chinese.... back when i can do it.... adios..whoooops

zai jian

Ozzy :)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal