General > The Shed

Avid F1 Fan/Fans

(1/2) > >>

Ozzy_aka_Pothead:
Yo peeps

Any avid F1 peeps here?  I thought EJ was avid F1 but made a mistakey.... can remember someone saying that they was effay uno mad... soz peeps oin spanish mode ... F1 mad.... but cant remember who... thats if it was said at all..... could have been tripping... but dont think so....  unless it was a 20 year old flash back.... but thats not feasible cuz 20 tears ago I was living on Kpax eating freshly fried roofing felt between 2 slices of 4 x 2 timber.. yummy ...wtf ... ? ......  soz losing it already...

Oz

xxxxx

rdak:
F1..is that cars or hybrids..?!  ;D

Mimi:
Ozzy   I think that may have been me, well at least other half.  He Luuuuurrrrvvvves any thing with motorised wheels.  Bikes,cars,I have even copped him watching  racing supercharged lawnmowers.  How sad is that?  His very bestest  favourite is World Superbike. :D

Carol:
Ozz
You were talking about this last night.  My hubby is into F1 Motors Racing and all other motor sports, he goes all over to watch and has taped about everything that moves on 4 wheels since 1986 anyway.  It was not me who said this on the Board though.  Mein Hub. is car daft and at one time had 2 cars for himself, sold one before Christmas, not going to tell you what it was.  See ya.

legless:
me! so excited about new season, can't wait. ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version