Allotment Stuff > Allotment Movement

who's been kicked off the most

<< < (2/3) > >>

ACE:
I thought this forum was for allotment users, not allotment losers.  Am I in the right  room for an argument? :tongue3:

nodig:
Thanks Ace - joint second place  :angel11:

Beersmith:
C'mon nodig, you are just being a tease!

If we agree to award you the title of "allotment evictions all time champion of the world" will you stop being coy and spill the beans. We are all itching to know.

How about another competition? Closest guess. I'll start with a speculative punt.  Bonfires were banned on your site, but around November fifth, you bought a few sparklers had a big bonfire and hoped you'd not be noticed among all the other celebrations. Close?

nodig:
Thanks for the award Beersmith, I will put it up on the mantlepeice.  No need to make guesses, my posting history reveal all.

My first kick-off (by re-entry of the group vice-chairman and his merry men) was in 2014 for causing a 'nuisance or annoyance'.  The rules allow eviction for this 'offence' (so no argument really) - but they omitted to let me know what specifically I had done wrong despite asking - a little bit like being charged with murder, but without a stated time, date or a named victim, and still being found guilty by a secret trial.

My second kick-off was in 2017 for causing a nuisance and annoyance (bonfire smoke complaint from neighbouring householder) - one offence - no verbal warning - go straight to jail.

There you go Beersmith. 

ancellsfarmer:

--- Quote from: ACE on November 13, 2018, 10:11:10 ---I thought this forum was for allotment users, not allotment losers.  Am I in the right  room for an argument? :tongue3:

--- End quote ---
No!
 Just step outside......

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version