Photo Gallery > The Gallery

You could own this.

<< < (7/8) > >>

caroline7758:
The new owners are so lucky to be moving in at this time of year to your beautiful garden!

Plot 18:
I'd really like to know which plants you have in pots, divided especially to take some of them with you?
You seem to have such a lovely selection to choose from :)

Palustris:
It would take a lot of work to list them all. Just to make it clear, all of them are divisions of plants in the garden, except for ones which are tender or, seedlings or things which we bought while we were still trying to sell. For example there are about 30 pots of named Snowdrops and over 400 Auricula seedlings.

Plot 18:
I know you said they were divisions, I don't think I inferred otherwise tbh.
I just wondered which plants you felt you really couldn't be without in the new garden ;)
I for instance, have some hardy fuchsias that I have always taken cuttings from so I could take them with me, plus a lovely red Hellebore, which I don't know the name of :)

Palustris:
Trouble is that the new garden is almost certainly  shady, so most of my sun loving alpines would not grow. There were no visible signs of bulbs in the new place, so I have split up clumps of rarer Narcissus, Galanthus. Erythroniums etc. Also got a fair number of Wood anemone types as well. Hellebores, basically one of each sort (out of hundreds)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version