Produce > Drink ....

Home Brewers?

<< < (2/10) > >>

OllieC:
We do beer kits (mostly the £25ish ones although right now I'm drinking Geordie with enhancer) & wine kits, as well as the lovely Orange Juice Wine (have 10gal of that in fvs at the mo!). Being able to get drunk for under £1 makes it taste even better.

Uncle Joshua:
I brewed a beer the other week and because I had the hops from past brews it worked out costing me £9.00 for 40 pints you just can't go wrong.

Have you tried the St Peter's kits? they are all well worth a try.

palmski:
HI i have just started home brewing and i have just finished brewing my 2nd lot of red wine all from kits though.
i have tried the cider kits but cannot get them right for some reason. Taste very yeasty!!! However i did have a great result from the  Youngs Best Bitter Kits @ Xmas. Please share your results and personal favourites as i am always looking to try others successes and will enjoy drinking them even more.

Kleftiwallah:

I'm a winemaker mainly but I've made beer from the basics and used wild hops from the hedgerows.     Cheers,     Tony.

Hi_Hoe:
Closet homebrewer here!

We use the ready made beer/lager kits but would like to try a home recipe at some point.

Geordie beer kits - tha cant beat 'em!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version