Produce > Ponds 'n' Stuff

Frogs, have you

<< < (14/15) > >>

irridium:

--- Quote from: Nigel B on April 11, 2013, 19:30:29 ---If they die at this stage, the black nucleus (if that's the word) turns white so its quite easy to tell. :-)

--- End quote ---

well, one of them is a mild whiteish cloudy clump, one with clear gel and a distinct black dot and the other, clear gel but with the nucleus extended to distint 'rod' shapes.

hurrah - 2 living clumps out three!  :blob7:

what shall i do with the cloudy on?  do i remove it (although it's right next to the healthy ones, touching) or do i leave it and hope that the pondlife/eventual taddies will eat it? :sign17: :sign17:

Nigel B:
Good question Irridium. I have no idea.
I'd probably be tempted to leave it with a 'let nature take its course' kind of attitude. Probably wrong though....

I have two new clumps of frog-spawn to report today! And here was me  thinking it was all done and dusted.... "Don't judge other frogs by your own standards" would seem an apt retort.... :-)

irridium:
I'll leave well alone as the pond's so small anyway, wouldn't want to cause too much disruption... thanks NigelB

star:
First two clumps happened on Thursday during the rain, then another one last night Sunday...... :toothy10: :toothy10:

goodlife:
We've got a clump today too! First one of the season :icon_cheers:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version