Author Topic: THE A4A PANTOMIME  (Read 6942 times)

Spurdie

• Acre
Re: THE A4A PANTOMIME
« Reply #40 on: December 19, 2004, 20:56:13 »
Hugh, I bow to your genius!  :D Thank goodness I don't actually have to relieve myself on stage, although I was quite looking forward to rubbing myself against Ozzy!  ;) ;) ;)
Wicker, I am in a total huff with you re my rounded rump and fetlocks!  :(  My ankles are of normal size and I wear size 12 clothes!  :-X :-X :-X

Hugh_Jones

« Reply #41 on: December 20, 2004, 16:16:06 »
Well, all good pantomimes end with the usual good wishes, so, as author, I wish all the cast and the audience a very Merry Christmas and a Happy and prosperous New Year.  May your crops thrive and your aphids wither.

CHEERIO!

Ozzy

• read only
  • Acre
« Reply #42 on: December 20, 2004, 17:52:26 »
Hugh

where have you vanished to m8??? can see u are no longer a member??????

really do hope everything is okay, would be great if u come back to us Hugh, you really do have a great command of the english language and your advice is always good advice... too much of an assett here u iz Hugh, but, if you feel you are unable to return here Hugh.. then I have to say.. that from back along.. you have always been a great craic and its been a big BIG privilege for me to be able to converse with you, all the best Hugh and hope to see you back here soon..

Respect

Ozzy/Ciaran

Roy Bham UK

• Hectare
  • Let's press flesh
    • http://community.webshots.com/user/roybhamuk
« Reply #43 on: December 20, 2004, 20:19:05 »
Must be the time of year Ciaran we’ve also lost Ross and Glyn, these things happen in three's so they say, shame as they were all good givers. :(

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal