General > Assisted Gardening

make digging easier

<< < (2/2)

macmac:
I'm not very good at digging I usually leave it to the OH who's got one of those very long handled spades to save his back -which did go on him once down the lottie two ambulances later...but that's another story.Does everyone put their foot to the right of the handle ?I always put mine to the left which most people find amusing,I'm inclined (get it )to topple if I do it the conventional way :)

chriscross1966:

--- Quote from: macmac on September 14, 2009, 16:42:07 ---I'm not very good at digging I usually leave it to the OH who's got one of those very long handled spades to save his back -which did go on him once down the lottie two ambulances later...but that's another story.Does everyone put their foot to the right of the handle ?I always put mine to the left which most people find amusing,I'm inclined (get it )to topple if I do it the conventional way :)

--- End quote ---

Are you Roman Catholic by any chance?

macmac:
Strangely enough.... ;D ;D ;D
Actually as my friends and family will testify I'm just odd ::)

grawrc:
Me too MacMac. I generally use my left foot, but when I use my right one I don't fall over. Come to think of it I should use it more often since I have a wonky left knee and digging don't help too much!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version