Allotment Stuff > The Basics

A new lottie holder from Notts

<< < (2/3) > >>

budgiebreeder:
You are obviously well into the swing of things so soon.The Barter system is the name of the game.Bye the way does one salute when one addresses a Captain.????????????????

micsmum:
Hi aptain
Nice to meet you. I have lived in Guildford since 1978 and have just applied for a lottie (still waiting).
Where in Nottingham is your Lottie?
I was brought up thereand my parents, brother and I had a double allotment at Stoke Bardolph, just outside Gedling. We lived in Woodthorpe (Mapperley)
It was in the Trent basin and the soil was great!
Helen

Captain_Blood:
Micsmum.My lottie is in Arnold.I live in Woodthorpe, near Arnot hill park.

Budgiebreeder.No need to salute, lol.One mans junk is another mans treasure.

Fingle....:
We are having great fun getting muddy on our new Lottie !
Came with a nuclear bunker / shed as well !! (getting rid of the spiders and the egg sacs was pretty grim )

im covered in cuts from brambles, my muscles feel like they have individually masticated by an alligator, and my boots are ruined...but hell....looking forward to summer.

Met a nice lady from the plot opposite yesterday too, dont think i will be lending her my dibber tho

Les_Woof:
Hi Captain and fellow notts lottie holder. :D

You are definately further on than we are with our lottie...still trying to get all the brambles cut back.

We are getting a new gate gate put in to the lottie so we only need walk 3metres to get in a not 350m.  Should leave us with a lot more energy to get on with it all.

Take care all

Les ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version