Author Topic: IT'S MAKE YOUR MIND UP TIME?  (Read 10743 times)

JRP

• Acre
IT'S MAKE YOUR MIND UP TIME?
« on: December 24, 2007, 14:02:50 »
24-12-2007

Hi ALL. A THOUGHT FORM ME JRP, before the start of our new year 2008.
WHY? do we humans have WARS, apart from it being a legallizing way of thinning out the populations of our world, we all live in?
I SAY this because, IF GLOBLE WARming is caused by us humans, then this IS THE ONLY ANSWER, we must have A MAJOR WAR SOON TO SAVE OUR PLANET.
OR IS IT a case of every one talking A LOT OF HOT AIR.
I SAY THE WORLD HAS SIMPLY SHIFTED OFF ITS AXIS making the POLES NEARER TO THE SUN, which EFFECTS EVERYTHING, THERE CAN BE NO OTHER ANSWER?
SO It's MAKE YOUR MIND UP TIME, even though no human lives for ever, which is why we must sort it out NOW, if I say WHAT IS TRUE, simply done by CHANGING THE WAY WE LIVE, ofcause PEOPLE WILL SAY IT'S MORE EASYER TO SAY, THAN DO. BUT WHY? when the forces of WAR, and all what's involved can be used NOT TO KILL, BUT TO SAVE LIVES, AND OUR PLANET, SIMPLY DONE BY US ALL WORKING TOGETHER, especially as we were all bourn UNDER THE SAME SUN AND MOON, which effects every thing in some way, which WE CALL LIFE, which I know is running out for me, but we must do something now for our FUTURE GENERATIONS.
May we all live long and happy in this crazy world, we all live in, where other life such as animals have no say in their future, but we do. Thank you for reading my thoughts. John. J.R.P.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2007, 14:33:49 by JRP »
www.recycling.moonfruit.com designed to help save lives. John. J.R.P.

Just Vegging Out

• Quarter Acre
Re: IT'S MAKE YOUR MIND UP TIME?
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2007, 15:18:03 »
I THINK GLOBAL WARMING IS DUE TO THE FACT THAT EVERY FEW THOUSAND YEARS THE EARTH SHIFTS ON ITS AXIS AND SORT OF FLIPS - VERY CLUMSY WAY OF EXPLAINING BUT APPARENTLY WE ARE AROUND ABOUT TIME FOR AN EARTH FLIP - THAT IN ITSELF CAN TAKE HUNDREDS OF YEARS - HOT COUNTRIES WILL BECOME COLD AND COLD COUNTRIES WILL BECOME HOT.
AS FOR WARS - I OFTEN WONDER IF THE POWERS THAT BE UP IN THE HEAVENS ARE NOT USING THE WORLD AS A GRAND CHESS BOARD WITH A GAME OF GOOD AND EVIL BEING PLAYED OUT.
BUT THEN I MAKE A LOT OF HOME MADE WINE, AND WELL, IT IS CHRISTMAS EVE, WHICH WOULD EXPLAIN MY PHILOSOPHY.
HAVE A WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS AND TAKE IT ONE DAY AT A TIME xxxx
JUST VEGGING OUT

OllieC

• Global Moderator
  • Hectare
  • Nairn
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2007, 16:01:08 »
Are you both the same person? You are, aren't you! Go on, it's Christmas, 'fess up!! JVO - you've been invented by JRP so that he can have an online friend who finds his views other than ridiculous! It's okay, nobody will laugh at you for owning up.

I can't wait for an "earth flip" personally. Sounds like a larf to me! Rather annoyingly they missed that bit off the syllabus when I was studying for my physics degree, but that's edukashun these days!

JRP, yet again I find myself thinking that you're probably a very nice chap, understandably angry at the injustice in the world, and not afraid to think up new solutions to problems. But you're also a nutter mate, seriously. You need help. Have a good Christmas anyway!

Eristic

• Hectare
  • NW London (Brent)
    • Down the Plot
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2007, 18:46:17 »
Give the man some credit. He cannot be a complete nutter as buried amoungst all that crap he wrote, one thing is true. vis. Mass extermination is the answer to the problem.

OK here it is. Line up everybody caught in posession of  more than 6 plastic bottles and stack them (complete with bottles) at one of the poles until the flip occurs thereby flinging both bottles and bottle hoarders into the Ether.

RobinOfTheHood

• Hectare
  • South Yorks
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2007, 19:48:57 »
Give the man some credit. He cannot be a complete nutter as buried amoungst all that crap he wrote, one thing is true. vis. Mass extermination is the answer to the problem.

OK here it is. Line up everybody caught in posession of  more than 6 plastic bottles and stack them (complete with bottles) at one of the poles until the flip occurs thereby flinging both bottles and bottle hoarders into the Ether.

You swine! I've been saving 2 litre pop bottles as miniature cloches, must have 40 by now.......enough for you to kill my entire family!   :'(

You heartless beast!   :P
I hoe, I hoe, then off to work I go.

http://tapnewswire.com/

Curryandchips

• Hectare
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2007, 19:52:59 »
Seeing as its Christmas, a rare post from me.

First, JRP, if the axis is tilting, then one pole will indeed truly get closer to the sun and hence warmer (although the new axis a few degrees further off will get cooler), but also, the opposite pole will get further from the sun and hence cooler. So the total effect averages out?

Second, Just Vegging Out, the approaching tilt you are referring to, is that not the magnetic axis that is going to flip, this is not a rotational effect ! The only thing that would change would be be compass equipment, and the effect is not expected for a considerable period of time (in human terms).

Great this site innit, where else can you get such freely voiced opinions in such a refined atmosphere :)
The impossible is just a journey away ...

Baccy Man

• Hectare
  • Powys, Wales
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2007, 20:29:14 »

What happens in this case?

Around 1500 bottles but they are possessed by a school do you just exterminate the teachers and kids who built the greenhouse or do you exterminate the whole school & all the families who saved up bottles for them to use? If the latter you could save a bit of money on education, healthcare, pensions etc... at the same time.

sean

• Not So New ...
« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2007, 20:47:03 »
well i had to reply after i saw this , jrp as stated mate you need help in a big way .
here goes wars are for the gain of something the other person has , it is either land , diamonds , gold or oil ,etc . it is always about wanting something the other has .
now as to your idea of the earth shifting hmmmmmmm maybe maybe not , why not go out on a limb and say it was E.T playing football with the planet while we all slept lmao mate have a great christmas and do not be so down on life and as you said you don't live forever if you did what would be the point of living .
well stay safe and have a great xmas day all ,i will as wife banned me from lotty work on xmas day lol
sean

saddad

• Hectare
  • Derby, Derbyshire (Strange, but true!)
« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2007, 21:22:15 »
I'll be up the lottie in the morning, there is bound to be something needs catching for dinner. I blame plate tectonics for the rest, done enough Geology to realise it wasn't always like this here, and here wasn't quite here either... and I'm never quite all here, there or anywhere else come to think of it!
 ::)

Eristic

• Hectare
  • NW London (Brent)
    • Down the Plot
« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2007, 22:02:21 »

do you just exterminate the teachers and kids

Yep: Kids. That's the best place to start.

Froglegs

• Hectare
  • Nottinghamshire.
« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2007, 22:27:11 »
JPR,JVO,"YOU TWO ARE JUST NOT WIRED UP RIGHT"

Eristic

• Hectare
  • NW London (Brent)
    • Down the Plot
« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2007, 23:14:57 »
I've just received an urgent message from Prof. Nuteas Afra Utcake who has pointed out  that we should remember that the  world is actually flat and these pagan myths about the world being round and spinning on an axle is crass beyond words. We would of course fall of and crash into clouds full of plastic bottles.

My collegues agree though that we should still press ahead with the plan to stick all the kids up in the arctic regions while we empty out the glass bottles prior to recycling. Naturally the effort spent clearing up the glass bottles will require a prolonged period of rest without obnoxious kids waking us all up.

Merry Christmas one and all.

Eristic

Just Vegging Out

• Quarter Acre
« Reply #12 on: December 24, 2007, 23:20:20 »
I AM NOT JRP - I AM A CRANK IN MY OWN RIGHT LOL  BUT, IN FAIRNESS TO ME, IT IS CHRISTMAS AND I WAS DRUNK WHEN I WROTE THE ABOVE - SORRY LOL

Eristic

• Hectare
  • NW London (Brent)
    • Down the Plot
« Reply #13 on: December 24, 2007, 23:27:59 »
If the bottles are all empty you have my permission to sleep it off. Recycling can wait a day or two without further detriment to our lovely flat world. By the way, that's why it's called the plain-et. hic

Baccy Man

• Hectare
  • Powys, Wales
« Reply #14 on: December 25, 2007, 00:43:44 »

If I may suggest a better starting point then assuming that Prof. Nuteas Afra Utcake's theories regarding the shape of the earth are correct (certainly sounds more believable than the flip theory) how about we place a certain Mr John Richard Pendergast of Eltham, Greenwich in a boat & direct it towards the edge of this plain-et. Once we confirm he has sailed over the edge  where he can continue his search for an intelligent lifeform to take his ideas seriously we can get started on transferring the children to the Arctic. We may have to come up with a new way to entertain ourselves but I believe the benefits to members of numerous internet forums would make it the best starting point despite that.

JVO I thought you summarised your earlier point of view quite well.
I MAKE A LOT OF HOME MADE WINE, AND WELL, IT IS CHRISTMAS EVE, WHICH WOULD EXPLAIN MY PHILOSOPHY.

djbrenton

• Hectare
  • I love Allotments4All
« Reply #15 on: December 25, 2007, 10:30:46 »
i'M SORRY BUT i CAN'T TAKE WHAT YOU SAY SERIOUSLY TILL IT'S TYPED LIKE THIS

If I may SUGGEST a better starting point then assuming that Prof. Nuteas Afra Utcake's THEORIES RAGARDING THE SHAPE OF THE EARTH are correct (certainly sounds more believable than the FLIP THEORY) how about we place a certain Mr JOHN RICHARD PRENDERGAST of Eltham, Greenwich in a BOAT & direct it towards the edge of this plain-et. Once we confirm he has SAILED OVER THE EDGE  where he can continue his search for an INTELLIGENT LIFEFORM to take his ideas seriously we can get started on transferring the cHILdreN TO TeH aRCTiC. We may have to come up with a NEw WAY tO eNTERtaiN uS but I believe the BENEFITS TO MEMBERS of numerous internet forums would make it the best STARTING POINT despite that.

JVO I thought you summarised your earlier point of view quite well.
I MAKE A LOT OF HOME MADE WINE, AND WELL, IT IS CHRISTMAS EVE, WHICH WOULD EXPLAIN MY PHILOSOPHY.

Baccy Man

• Hectare
  • Powys, Wales
« Reply #16 on: December 25, 2007, 10:51:09 »
i'M SORRY BUT i CAN'T TAKE WHAT YOU SAY SERIOUSLY TILL IT'S TYPED LIKE THIS
I do APOLoGISE but I PICKED up A BAD HABIT of RITING & sPELing PROPERLY when I was AT SkOOL.

Thanks for making the nescessary changes when you quoted my post.

kenkew

• Hectare
  • Don't look now but...
« Reply #17 on: December 25, 2007, 10:53:12 »
I would have loved to have joined this serious discussion after my few glasses of wine on Christmas Eve but I was glued to my seat listening to to the Treacle mines supervisor, The Right Honourable Ken Dodd, on the plight of the Diddy-Men.

Baccy Man

• Hectare
  • Powys, Wales
« Reply #18 on: December 25, 2007, 11:07:48 »
Don't worry Ken it's christmas you are bound to be drunk enough for the discussion to make sense soon.
It seems the forum members on allotments-uk.com & selfsufficientish.com where it is also posted haven't started discussing it yet you could always start the serious discussions there if you want to get your comments in early.

OllieC

• Global Moderator
  • Hectare
  • Nairn
« Reply #19 on: December 25, 2007, 12:34:17 »

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal