Author Topic: Poor old Gordon  (Read 2220 times)

ACE

• Hectare
Poor old Gordon
« on: August 12, 2007, 07:46:12 »
Is it just me but have any of you noticed that annoying bottom jaw movement Gordon does just before he tells another porky.

Also I think someone up higher is trying to tell him something, In his first few weeks he has had the Glasgow bombers, a monsoon season and foot and mouth.

FIRE, FLOOD AND PESTILENCE.

gordonsveg

• Acre
  • 68 years old ,
Re: Poor old Gordon
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2007, 07:47:24 »
Yeah good one ace.

MrsKP

• Hectare
  • Sunny Glasgow
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2007, 08:09:36 »
I swear I can see his nose growing too.

;D
There's something happening every day  @ http://kaypeesplot.blogspot.com/ & http://kaypeeslottie.blogspot.com/

Paulines7

• Hectare
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2007, 08:57:48 »
Come on now, give the man a chance.  He has had a lot to deal with since he became pm.

I think it sad that people should take the mickey out of physical features of a person. 

MrsKP

• Hectare
  • Sunny Glasgow
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2007, 09:03:35 »
A chance ???? he alongside that other imbecile that has just left power has had 10 years of a chance to get us in the mess we're in.

He's a politician, therefore if he opens his mouth, he lies ...and his nose grows.
There's something happening every day  @ http://kaypeesplot.blogspot.com/ & http://kaypeeslottie.blogspot.com/

Jeannine

• Hectare
  • Mapleridge BC Canada
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2007, 10:14:13 »
I have to admit I have no political views at all so no axe to grind.I tend to view folks a speople and decide on gut instincts.

Mr Brown strikes me as more geunine than Mr Blair,and I have nothing to base that on I might add,  he has had a lot to come in to so I think he should be given a fair chance,

He may be  a fibber, I don't know, but I think he should at least be given the benefit of a clean slate to start with.

I wouldn't want the PMs  job, especially when people are just waiting for that person to make a mistake and hanging on every word in a negative way.

Thay is my two penneth.

Re his mouth, I think I know why he does that and it is nothing to do with fibs and I doubt if it will make any difference to his leadership qualities any more than if he limped so is it really relevant.

XX Jeannine

When God blesses you with a multitude of seeds double  the blessing by sharing your  seeds with other folks.

ACE

• Hectare
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2007, 12:32:44 »
He's fair game as far as I am concerned, after all he has insulted my intelligence for years now with his thieving devious ways. Also as he has no charisma about him at all,  he will be be the butt of many a hurtful joke.

Still it is my own fault as I  was seduced by all the promises   and I 'did' vote labour.

valmarg

• Hectare
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2007, 14:17:07 »
Well, some bugger's turned the light out at the end of the tunnel.

Dave's a pratt!!

If the Tories want any chance of being the next government they should ditch the silly ass!!  The alternative is another Labour victory with a split vote by UKIP.

Paulines7, give Gordon a chance - he's talking about things that he is going to change.  Why didn't he do them while he was Bambi's No2!!  He has been at the heart of the mess we are in now.  Why didn't he speak up earlier?  Didn't want to spoil his chances of having POWER??

He is repulsive+++

valmarg

Eristic

• Hectare
  • NW London (Brent)
    • Down the Plot
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2007, 15:04:21 »
FIRE, FLOOD AND PESTILENCE.

The FIRE was an act of terrorism that almost certainly would have happened shortly after any change of government. The FLOOD was an act of God but extremely exacerbated by the failure to spend money on the infrastructure by the man himself in spite of numerous and serious warnings. As for the PESTILANCE, was this an unfortunate accident, an act of terrorism, or, OR, a deliberate act of subterfuge by the incumbent carefully contrived to cause minimal damage to the system yet strike deep into the Tory heartland. Easy to manage a crisis efficiently if you know when and where it is going to happen.

Just my thoughts for the day while the Landmaster 88 is standing idle.

manicscousers

• Hectare
  • www.golborne-allotments.co.uk
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2007, 15:54:02 »
does anyone remember the government before labour, we lost our house because of them..17% interest on our mortgage..I think they're all a load of liars  :)

MrsKP

• Hectare
  • Sunny Glasgow
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2007, 16:37:00 »
Not sure how (cos I turn off when it gets to the confusing bit) but Gorgeous Gordon has ripped my pension up apparently (WHILE he was Bambi's devious, thieving conniving No. 2).

I'm not too worried though, I've given up worrying.   

I don't give a monkey's what the man looks like, but I know I can't trust him, nor any of the others come to that including Dave the Pratt.  Valmarg, I make you wholly right about him.

and manicscousers, I'm with you too except for the God bit.  I just blame heavy clouds.

arphamoe

• Not So New ...
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2007, 16:44:20 »
I'm not political, but who held the pursestrings for Blair's years????

theothermarg

• Hectare
  • Yate near Bristol UK
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2007, 16:58:04 »
mmm i do know the tax credit system is a mess but i have done quite well out of it. at the moment despite telling them i am recieving a state pension as well as working they are insisting on paying me the same and will be asking for it back next april so i,ll sit on the fence hopeing for the best but fearing the worse
marg    my tax credit award? i,m going to save it and at least i,ll have the interest
Tell me and I,ll forget
Show me and I might remember
Involve me and I,ll understand

valmarg

• Hectare
« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2007, 18:02:43 »
Well, theothermarg, you are extremely lucky to get any interest out of this lot!!

I have a State pension of £3.28 a week.  When I was first notified of my largesse, I opted to have is paid quarterly (ie every 13 weeks).

When Blind Pugh was in charge I was notified 'that a decision had been taken to pay pensions under £5.00 per week annually in arrears, just before Christmas.'

I was not consulted about this, and do not agree with it.  Do they pay interest for withholding the money I did the work to earn - do they hell.

valmarg

debster

• Hectare
« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2007, 18:08:27 »
as a nurse i have yet to see a pay rise this year if it will happen at all. there is talk of some now some in november by the time they get it sorted november will have arrived, they are worrie that if they give nurses a pay rise now (i think its 2.5% on the cards) inflation will rise so we have to wait, they say there may be an incentive of some monetary sort to compensate ie a token sum towards our registration fee, we wil see

MrsKP

• Hectare
  • Sunny Glasgow
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2007, 18:16:53 »
you've got to laugh haven't you.  We've been going from the sublime to the bleeding ridiculous for years now.

I wonder if any politicians post on here to get the "feel" of the nation.  Mind you they know what the nation feels and care very little.

They'll get their votes somehow.

valmarg

• Hectare
« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2007, 18:32:38 »
They'll get their votes somehow.

Will they though MrsKP?  I think a lot of the 'voter apathy' is due to the fact that we no longer elect a ruling government.  All the rules are inflicted on us by the unelected, snout in trough, Eurocrats.

I think we should have another box on our ballot papers.  'None of the above'.  It would sort the buggers out if we ended up with them for government !!

valmarg

Paulines7

• Hectare
« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2007, 18:35:02 »
does anyone remember the government before labour, we lost our house because of them..17% interest on our mortgage..I think they're all a load of liars  :)

I remember them.  I had to wait four years in absolute agony, to have my right knee replaced.  There would have been another 18 month wait but meanwhile a change of Government and my pain came to an end as the Labour Government shortened the waiting lists.   I was sent to a private hospital paid for by the NHS.

My other knee went at the end of April this year and I didn't have a 21 month wait to see the Consultant this time as the appointment was for 6th June (6 weeks).  I haven't got to wait at least 2 years on the waiting list either as I go into hospital at the end of next month to have the operation.

I can also remember the unemployment and bankruptcies during the Tory reign.    Inflation was very high too.  People have short memories.  At least Gordon brought stability to the economy.

Fork

• Hectare
  • Amber valley,Derbyshire
« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2007, 18:37:33 »
It doesnt matter who is in charge.

Someone will always have a gripe about the people in power.

Im sorry to say that Im a very selfish person.I vote for whoever is going to do the best for me and my family........trouble is,it never happens,but I fall for it all the time.
You can pick your friends, and you can pick your nose, but you can't pick your friends nose

MrsKP

• Hectare
  • Sunny Glasgow
« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2007, 20:13:03 »
I always get ripped off all the time by all of them.

I never see value for money.  I always appear to pay top pounds for everything.

I never got any help towards childcare when I was a single parent and having to work a full 40 hour week.

I don't get benefit

I don't get tax credits (whatever they may be).

I have always paid for my prescriptions.

So when I'm 85, having used all my savings (ha !  savings, that's a laugh) to survive, I shall just go to the end of the garden, crawl up in a ball, die and rot.

See when I start thinking, I get annoyed.  Best to stop thinking.

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal