Produce > Non Edible Plants

Panda food!

<< < (2/2)

Mrs Ava:
aaaahhhh, this one was a tescos special and it was a fiver.  Nice thing, but if I can grow it then its a great thing!   ;D

mysticmog:
Supposed to be good for Feng Shui apparently.....sell em to the new agers and you'll be sorted  :D

Mrs Ava:
Right, bought it and read up!  They are not bamboos after all, but Dracenas. They will produce roots, and when they do, if you like, you can split them up, plant them in free draining soil, and keep them as house plants!  Fab!!  So, mum bless her, not only bought me a pretty wee table centre ornament type thing, but a houseplant too - you know that by spring, I will have  a wee plantation of Dracenas setting up home with my bird of paradise and bananas in the conservatory!  Happy days!   ;D

mysticmog:
All ya need now is pandas to go with them.....but sadly, think they just eat eucalyptus, in which case, buy some pandas and send them to my Mums, she has many Eucalyptus, and I here they're scare in't bush...

Then again, just enjoy bamboo  ;)

mysticmog:
Ah, am confusing Pandas with Koalas, easy mistake to make - who cares tho, buy Pandas, one of each sex, and encourage them to mate by watching you and Ava_B - all for the good of Ecology....

;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version