Author Topic: Well motorcycles are not mentioned  (Read 1181 times)

ACE

• Hectare
Well motorcycles are not mentioned
« on: April 04, 2006, 18:58:19 »
I shall be hosing down my m/bike a little bit more summer. I have just made a small standing for it. Right in the middle of my veg patch.

Hyacinth

• Hectare
  • I love Allotments 4 All
Re: Well motorcycles are not mentioned
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2006, 21:29:50 »
Way to go, ACE  8) ;D

Heldi

• Hectare
  • Run away! Run away !
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2006, 09:34:12 »
Our motorbikes havn't been out of the shed for over a year. They wouldn't start last time OH tried.  We don't get out for a ride as we have no babysitters  :(  My son doesn't get to ride his bike because there is no where for him to ride...no wonder we don't have any champions like the Americans...OH used to do motorcross but the tracks are few and far between. No riding on the beaches...but you can let your dogs crap all over them. Ho hum.

Roy Bham UK

• Hectare
  • Let's press flesh
    • http://community.webshots.com/user/roybhamuk
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2006, 11:31:53 »
Our motorbikes haven’t been out of the shed for over a year. They wouldn't start last time OH tried. 

Heldi if OH is trying to start it on the original year old petrol then that may be why it wont start, something happens to the petrol when aged and isn't as combustible.

Had the same happen to my Generator and Tiller after leaving old fuel in the tank over winter. ;D

Heldi

• Hectare
  • Run away! Run away !
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2006, 14:23:13 »
Roy do you think I even dare to tell him that ??!! Me ...I know nothing!  ('Cept I know everything, just like to make him feel better about himself teehee!)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal