Author Topic: I got a toilet!!  (Read 3288 times)

undercarriage plan

I got a toilet!!
« on: December 25, 2005, 20:15:39 »
Yup, I got a toilet, erm a can of worms, 2 fruit trees and 3 goats... ;D ;D ;D or was it a tin of  goats.... and 3 worms ???, been an excellent day, apart from my ma, bless her, passing me a dish out of the oven to carry through.... she was wearing oven gloves.... I wasn't... ::) ::) ::) And I didn't drop it!! Well it had the roasties in, I love roasties!! Hands are fine, just bit red, and finger waggling not up to standard either...
Oh yes, and my sis sent a bereavement card to a friend who's dad she thought had passed on..... she feels a tad embarassed cos she saw him church....... that's my sis!!  ::)
How's your day been???? :)

GREENWIZARD

• Hectare
Re: I got a toilet!!
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2005, 20:24:08 »
;D
« Last Edit: January 18, 2006, 09:33:50 by GREENWIZARD »
ALL PHOTOGRAPHS ARE COPYRIGHT

joji

• Hectare
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2005, 20:26:58 »
Someone in your house is taking the " P " ;D

undercarriage plan

« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2005, 20:27:55 »
I'm the sensible one..... ;D ;D ;D

Derekthefox

• read only
  • Hectare
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2005, 20:29:56 »
You can read all about my day on another thread. Not the best time I have had.

Derekthefox

Paulines7

• Hectare
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2005, 20:33:31 »
You can read all about my day in Yummy Parsnips under Edible Plants.  We have, at last, had our meal 6 hours late but it was very tasty.  We had lamb as we don't really care for turkey.  Hubbie did a grand job cooking it all.

Pauline

Yellow Petals

« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2005, 20:33:44 »
Lottie, sounds like fun all round in your gaff today!  Glad you've been enjoying yourself!  Ouch re the condolence card, LOL!

Had a lovely day here too.  Myself, hubby and son + his girlfriend opened all our pressies around 10.30ish then about 1.30 headed off down to my mums to see the rest of the family, have a gorgeous Christmas dinner, etc.

Just at home chilling with a glass of juice and looking through my new CDs trying to decide which one to play first  ;D

Got another Venetian Mask for my collection, yay.  

Enjoy the rest of your holiday time everyone  :D

undercarriage plan

« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2005, 20:39:23 »
Thank you! I will am!! Bit merry and wearing my one extravagance.... I got an i pod too!!  ;D ;D ;D Been boogying and tried break dancing but think it's not wise idea!! Blessed Bro in law got pics of me and sis trying to do the moves from Meg's steps DVD in the kitchen whilst washing up... ::) not digital, so no, I  won't be...... ;D ;)

Delilah

• Hectare
  • its OK to be slightly cracked!
« Reply #8 on: December 25, 2005, 20:56:47 »
I got a JCB ;D

If you don't make mistakes, you'll never make anything!

undercarriage plan

« Reply #9 on: December 25, 2005, 21:07:02 »
OOoo Delilah!! Lovely!! Didn't come down the chimney did it?  ???

Delilah

• Hectare
« Reply #10 on: December 25, 2005, 21:09:45 »
It made a dreadful mess.................................... :o......brick dust everywhere ;)

undercarriage plan

« Reply #11 on: December 25, 2005, 21:12:43 »
Mmmm.....well I'll finish me drink and pop over with me pledge... ;D ;)

Delilah

• Hectare
« Reply #12 on: December 25, 2005, 21:19:34 »
only kidding.....twas a bright yellow JCB wheelbarrow ...................might need the pledge to polish it though coz is my prize possession ;)

We had a great day today except as mentioned in another thread I forgot to ice the Chrissy cake, then got so chilled this morning drinking tia maria coffee that I forgot to switch on the veggies................so we had no carrots, broccoli or sprouts...................oops

Also got inline skates now that was interesting trying them out after half a dozen tia-marias....................... looking forward to tommorrow now, going to see Narnia with OH and sprogs followed by tea at mums :D

undercarriage plan

« Reply #13 on: December 25, 2005, 21:39:10 »
Well veg are overated anyway.... ;D ;D ;D.... nope didn't mean that before someone throws old boot at me!!
Nania, excellent!! Took the kids to see it last weekend, they loved it. Though poor old Jack got very upset when the kids had to leave their mum to be evacuated, his little bottom lip  ws soo trembling.... Dan, though, he  looked a bit too happy for my liking... ::) ::) ;)

Ozzy

• read only
  • Acre
« Reply #14 on: December 25, 2005, 22:06:33 »
i got a yamaha keyboard and some obsession aftershave and a helicopter albiet an imaginary one which is dead good cus it can also double up as an imaginary submarine toooooo.. which is cool  ::) ::) ::)

undercarriage plan

« Reply #15 on: December 25, 2005, 22:12:34 »
THat'll play havoc with water in your petrol.......best use cling film... ;D ;) Keyboard! Excellent!! Can you do helicopter sounds on it??  :)

redimp

• Hectare
  • Colonia Domitiana Lindensium, Flavia Caesariensis
« Reply #16 on: December 25, 2005, 22:14:58 »
Though poor old Jack got very upset when the kids had to leave their mum to be evacuated, his little bottom lip  ws soo trembling
Jack was probably just jealous.  ;D

[ducks]

Lotty @ Lincoln (Lat:53.24, Long:-0.52, HASL:30m)

http://www.abicabeauty

Ozzy

• read only
  • Acre
« Reply #17 on: December 25, 2005, 22:19:21 »
Can you do helicopter sounds on it??  :)

one track mind and all that LOL.. not sure if i can do "chopper" sounds on it but am kickiong off a pretty wiked "hey jude" on it.. lol tis one of those educational keyboards// the ones with the flashy lights?.. tis good and now i am off out........... merry crimbo peeps  :-* :-* :-*

ozzy

undercarriage plan

« Reply #18 on: December 25, 2005, 22:22:39 »
Well is cos have one buzzing round the lounge at the min... ::) ::) ::) Yes, I have a small helicopter going round my head....have fun. :)

Ady....Ady.....tst....don't you know me by now, its' those little nobbley knees I go for.....with a wet tea towel .... ;D

busy_lizzie

• Hectare
  • Izzy wizzy lets get busy! Whitley Bay, Tyne & Wear
« Reply #19 on: December 25, 2005, 23:07:24 »
I have enjoyed reading about everyone's day and wanted to share mine.  We have had a really wonderful day. We did all our traditional things; this morning when we got up, we opened our presents and there was lots of laughs and jollity.

I got a few gardening related things, a gardening come recipe book, some new pruning shears to do topiary, a book about the weather and gardening gloves, perfume, three cd's "Hair", new David Grey one and the best of Steeley Dan, the good old Broons Book and the funniest Spoof  Pamphlet from an Academy of Alternative Therapies, which my husband did, which ended up as a Treasure hunt round the house, which eventually led to a real voucher for a Reiki Treatment.

Everyone helped in the meal preparation, we pulled the crackers and we had a fantastic meal, afterwards my children gave out their gifts and then we watched TV and dozed a bit. My husband always reads out a Robert Frost Poem after the meal.  We didn't forget that not everyone has such a good time and remembered all those people when we had our toasts at the dinner table.  We count ourselves as being very blessed, and truly feel for those who are depressed and lonely especially at this time of the year.

It is a time when emotions run very deeply and memories of times past come flooding back.  You think of the people you miss whom you have lost and who have suffered much sorrow during the year.  We have a friend who is severely depressed at the moment and being plagued by horrible panic attacks, ten years ago a friend of ours died of Aids at the start of a year, and three years ago a friend of ours committed suicide, so those people are particularly in our thoughts.

I do feel for you Derek, if you read this, as Christmas can amplify things  so much more when you are having a rough time.  When I had Chronic Fatigue Syndrome four years ago, I remember Christmas being a complete nightmare, and couldn't bear to hear the carols or Christmas music, it was just too painful.  Things can change for the better  though and hope must always remain and perhaps that is the true meaning of this time of the year.  We have a new year coming up and the light is coming back.  So all my love to those who haven't had such a good time, just keep hope in your heart, that 2006 will be better.  Please excuse me for being corny but I remember this old saying which states, "To plant a garden is to believe in tomorrow", and that is why we are on this board, because that is what we do.   Sorry if I sound too sacharine.   :) busy_lizzie 
live your days not count your years

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal