Author Topic: I got a toilet!!  (Read 3289 times)

Robert_Brenchley

• Hectare
    • My blog
Re: I got a toilet!!
« Reply #20 on: December 25, 2005, 23:44:42 »
Having had chronic fatigue syndrome myself, I know exactly what you mean!

terrace max

• Hectare
« Reply #21 on: December 26, 2005, 07:42:42 »
I got a sore back from supporting oldest son on his first two-wheeler bike...
I travelled to a mystical time zone
but I missed my bed
so I soon came home

terrace max

• Hectare
« Reply #22 on: December 26, 2005, 07:46:09 »
BTW  - Lottie what sort of toilet did you get - composting, designer, extra-wide or what??
I travelled to a mystical time zone
but I missed my bed
so I soon came home

undercarriage plan

« Reply #23 on: December 26, 2005, 09:22:07 »
 ::) hour glass, designer model of course... ;D

Yellow Petals

« Reply #24 on: December 26, 2005, 17:33:07 »
I am having a quiet relaxing day today after a busy family get together yesterday.  I thought I would start with a bit of an after Christmas Day clearout.

I had eighteen bottles of whiskey in my cellar and was told by my husband to empty the contents of each and every bottle down the sink, or else...I said I would and proceeded with the unpleasant task. I withdrew the cork from the first bottle and poured the contents down the sink with the exception of one glass, which I drank. I then withdrew the cork from the second bottle and did likewise with it, with the exception of one glass, which I drank. I then withdrew the cork from the third bottle and poured the whiskey down the sink which I drank. I pulled the cork from the fourth bottle down the sink and poured the bottle down the glass, which I drank. I pulled the bottle from the cork of the next and drank one sink out of it, and threw the rest down the glass. I pulled the sink out of the next glass and poured the cork down the bottle. Then I corked the sink with the glass, bottled the drink, and drank the pour. When I had everything emptied, I steadied the house with one hand, counted the glasses, corks, bottles, and sinks with the other, which were twenty-nine, and as the houses came by, I counted them again, and finally I had all the houses in one bottle, which I drank. I'm not under the affluence of incohol as some tinkle peep I am. I'm not half as thunk as you might drink. I foos so feelish I don't know who is me, and the drunker I stand here, the longer I get.

Ain't Christmas the most grandest time of the year?!   ;D ;D

undercarriage plan

« Reply #25 on: December 26, 2005, 17:45:47 »
LOLOL!!! OOooooo yes!  ;D ;D ;D

rosebud

• Hectare
    • allotments4all
« Reply #26 on: December 26, 2005, 17:54:43 »
I had a really nice Christmas day and lots of good pressies.  I put my miserable sad face away and enjoyed myself.

Darling husband bought me a beautiful diamond bracelet and other pressies, also a great book about tracing the family tree, i did start it but dident know what to do next now i have no excuse.   Just hope i don`t  come up with a bunch of crims a bit later on  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D.  Had a nice chill out day well untill i loged on here END OF CONVERSATION.

I do hope you all had a pleasant Christmas love Rosebud.

undercarriage plan

« Reply #27 on: December 26, 2005, 18:24:55 »
Find family trees fascinating....Dad managed to get back to 1750s, then I think someone put it about abit  ::) and the trail went cold....sounds like you had a wonderful time...

Robert_Brenchley

• Hectare
    • My blog
« Reply #28 on: December 26, 2005, 18:34:00 »
You could always drink the whisky then wee it down the sink if he was going to make that much  fuss. I'd threaten to and I'm sure most people would subside. Another family member did my family tree; I've no skills in that area at all and haven't been able to contact him for ages, but I have it back to about 1500.

Derekthefox

• read only
  • Hectare
« Reply #29 on: December 26, 2005, 19:08:40 »
I can;t abide whisky so I would have no problem pouring it away. However if it was wine ...

ACE

• Hectare
« Reply #30 on: December 26, 2005, 19:29:50 »
I got a loverly big bag of blue mountain coffee beans, grown by my daughters boyfriend's family.

Really kick-started the day this morning after yesterdays over-indulgance.

Had a great  time but a bit sore in the nether regions, was told this might have something to do with my party trick, that needs a plate of sprouts and a box of matches.

undercarriage plan

« Reply #31 on: December 26, 2005, 19:31:23 »
Aha! See!! That's where sprout jam may have helped.... ;D and I was mocked....tst....

Yellow Petals

« Reply #32 on: December 26, 2005, 19:54:27 »
You could always drink the whisky then wee it down the sink if he was going to make that much  fuss. I'd threaten to and I'm sure most people would subside.

I didn't really have that much trouble, Robert  ;) ;D

(maybe after 19 bottles but not 18....)

Derekthefox

• read only
  • Hectare
« Reply #33 on: December 26, 2005, 20:00:08 »
I would have enjoyed seeing that Ace ...  ;D

lorna

• Hectare
  • March. Cambridgeshire
« Reply #34 on: December 27, 2005, 00:40:12 »
YP I just don't know how I missed this post of yours but I will tell you I have just laughed so much I nearly choked (then you would be sorry wouldn't you!!)

Ace The imagination is a wonderful thing. Hope you are feeling OK now.

Rosebud. My lovely nephew's wife is  trying to Trace back my Dad's family and my Mum's. How I wish I had asked my Dad more questions about his family. He died when I was 18 Three month after I married. He always said he would give up when his six daughters were settled.. My  Mum was with us until 2 months before her 90th birthday..

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal