Author Topic: My surprise birthday party  (Read 5396 times)

busy_lizzie

• Hectare
  • Izzy wizzy lets get busy! Whitley Bay, Tyne & Wear
Re: My surprise birthday party
« Reply #20 on: September 18, 2005, 22:46:55 »
What very happy pictures Lorna.  Looks a brilliant party. Every one must love you a great deal.  Glad you had such a lovely party.  :) busy_lizzie
live your days not count your years

rosebud

• Hectare
    • allotments4all
« Reply #21 on: September 18, 2005, 23:41:55 »
Hi Lorna sorry i missed your birthday my puter was down for 4 days , pleased to see you had a wonderful time, and my very best wishes to you  even though they are a little belated. ;D ;D ;D.

Mrs Ava

• Hectare
« Reply #22 on: September 18, 2005, 23:49:19 »
Coooo!  What a fabulous party.  Looks like you were belle of the ball!  Glad you had a great time Lorna.  Massive congratulations! ;D

dibberxxx

• Hectare
  • The Mad One!
« Reply #23 on: September 19, 2005, 15:01:38 »
looks like you had a fab time Lorna and so did everyone else , you must have a very loving caring family ,Congratulations  ;D ;D ;D

wardy

• Hectare
« Reply #24 on: September 19, 2005, 17:16:01 »
Just caught up with your pics Lorna.  Looks like a fab old time was had by all  ;D  You all look very happy and you're very lucky to have such lovely peeps  ;D
I came, I saw, I composted

TULIP-23

• Hectare
« Reply #25 on: September 19, 2005, 19:31:30 »
Lorna ;)
Great Pics Great family great Party no doubt a great time CONGRATULATIONS a little belated.....Sorry :D
Sometimes its better to listen than to talk

lorna

• Hectare
  • March. Cambridgeshire
« Reply #26 on: September 19, 2005, 23:10:07 »
Just to say thanks to one and all for kind remarks and taking the time to look at my pics. Apparently the kids thought about the surprise last year for my 70th but decided against that. Two reasons. My Grandson was 18 and daughter-in-law (his Mum) was 40 so a small celebration was had for that. The main reason for not doing it (so I am told) was the fact that it was only the following year of us losing "The Governor" and they thought it would be too emotional for me.. How they all kept the secret, even my yound grandchildren  I just don't know.
I hope to visit a gardens in Brussels at the weekend so hope to bring you some pics. Thanks again!!     Lorna.

busy_lizzie

• Hectare
  • Izzy wizzy lets get busy! Whitley Bay, Tyne & Wear
« Reply #27 on: September 19, 2005, 23:44:44 »
Have a wonderful time in Brussels Lorna, look forward to seeing the pics.  :D busy_lizzie
live your days not count your years

pansy

• Quarter Acre
« Reply #28 on: September 20, 2005, 09:01:51 »
Hi Lorna, what a lovely, thoughtful family you have. Lovely photos, I'm glad you all had such a wonderful time. Happy Belated Birthday xx

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal