Author Topic: Smiley Cucumber  (Read 2020 times)

wardy

• Hectare
Smiley Cucumber
« on: August 23, 2005, 15:29:22 »
Here's my smiley cue - I hope it makes you smile too  :)  It did have tomato eyes and a nose but before I could get me camera they disappeared.  Hmmm  ;D
I came, I saw, I composted

Marianne

• Hectare
Re: Smiley Cucumber
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2005, 15:47:09 »
That is a lovurly smile Wardy  ;D ;D ;)

It does not really matter it has no eyes,  Hope they tasted nice  ;D
Enjoy today to the full.  You are not sure of a tomorrow.
http://www.sittingdogs.co.uk

Heldi

• Hectare
  • Run away! Run away !
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2005, 15:52:00 »
hee hee!

I stopped eating cucumbers. Bought ones from the shops that is. I found they made me feel really ill. Stomach all upset and bloated. I tried peeling them which lessened the discomfort but not enough so I gave them up completely.  My neighbour has given me two this year from his plot. I took them in the spirit they were offered, not mentioning that I didn't eat them. I thought I should atleast give them a try. I have to say they were absolutely gorgeous! No side effects at all

Vez1

• Half Acre
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2005, 22:17:29 »
hee hee!

I stopped eating cucumbers. Bought ones from the shops that is. I found they made me feel really ill. Stomach all upset and bloated. I tried peeling them which lessened the discomfort but not enough so I gave them up completely.  My neighbour has given me two this year from his plot. I took them in the spirit they were offered, not mentioning that I didn't eat them. I thought I should atleast give them a try. I have to say they were absolutely gorgeous! No side effects at all

i normally get some indigestion when I eat cucumber, but when I got my allotment this year I picked Burpless Tasty green to grow because of the name, also because I didn't have to pull flowers off. Anyway they have been really god and no indigestion.

Very nice cucumber wardy.

Jesse

• Hectare
    • News2Share
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2005, 07:39:17 »
A smile is contagious ;D Nice cucumber Wardy :)
Green fingers are the extension of a verdant heart - Russell Page

http://www.news2share.co.uk

spacehopper

• Hectare
  • Its a jungle out there...
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2005, 08:42:18 »
 ;D

By the way do you know how many EU regulations that cue breaks (as if anyone cares!)
Make the most of today, because you'll never have it back again.

BAGGY

• Hectare
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2005, 19:57:05 »
I had Greek salad tonight with a non EU cue.  It was nearly as fat as it was long but tasted yummy and was such a relief ti get one as I truly believed I was cue-doomed.
Get with the beat Baggy

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal