Author Topic: Help Needed  (Read 5964 times)

rugbypost

• Hectare
Help Needed
« on: March 14, 2013, 19:08:33 »
60 year old Welshman plenty of miles still on the clock been told that I am still Handsome, and sexy? Seeks a caring EnglishRose  with 2 tickets for WALES V ENGLAND for a possible relationship please send a photo ------------of the Tickets :happy7:
m j gravell

lottie lou

• Hectare
  • Birmingham
Re: Help Needed
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2013, 23:32:57 »
 Sorry, think we ladies are fed up - not hard up  :drunken_smilie: :drunken_smilie: :drunken_smilie:

cornykev

• Hectare
  • Sunny Cheshunt just outside North London
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2013, 05:16:13 »
I take it the other ticket is for me RP.    :angel11:
MAY THE CORN BE WITH YOU.

pumkinlover

« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2013, 07:30:15 »
nice try :happy7:

Nigel B

• Hectare
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2013, 10:31:16 »
:tongue3: 'try'  I see what you did there Pumpkinlover.

G'waan Wales  :-D
"Carry on therefore with your good work.  Do not rest on your spades, except for those brief periods which are every gardeners privilege."

Paulines7

• Hectare
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2013, 12:40:49 »
Is rugbypost hoping to score or form a lasting union with an English rose?   :toothy5:

cornykev

• Hectare
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2013, 17:36:59 »
I think he'll be kicked into touch.    :wave:

Jeannine

• Hectare
  • Mapleridge BC Canada
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2013, 19:16:07 »
Oh I don't know, depending on which rose he picks I have a lovely picture in my head of a rose entwined around a goal post.
He would need a hardy one, maybe one that could take a touch of frost, repeat bloomer would be good too and it would have to be one that is especially good to look at being in such a public place, not so thorny would be an asset.. Perfect Love springs to mind, I think that does well on a good strong support if cared for and handled right..................mind starting to boggle now.

Good luck

XX Jeannine

When God blesses you with a multitude of seeds double  the blessing by sharing your  seeds with other folks.

rugbypost

• Hectare
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2013, 19:41:09 »
Ladies had a great day at home with O/H today would have been in the dog house had she known what I had posted. Great replies and all you LADIES from over the bridge are all Roses. As for our Kev yes the ticket was for you I could not see you go down the pub and take all flack your Welsh friend would give you at the end of such a fantastic game in Cardiff.Well taken the tablets blood pressure is up there somewhere with Englands defence coach its only a game but its good to win :drunken_smilie:
m j gravell

Nigel B

• Hectare
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2013, 08:02:53 »
:tongue3: 'try'  I see what you did there Pumpkinlover.

G'waan Wales  :-D
:icon-cheers:  Tee-hee....... My face hurts. I am oversmiled by smiles and smiles and smiles... :tongue3:
What a lovely morning in Wales is it!
"Carry on therefore with your good work.  Do not rest on your spades, except for those brief periods which are every gardeners privilege."

cornykev

• Hectare
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2013, 09:31:11 »
Yes fair play we was well beaten and the only good thing was that I stayed at home to watch it but will have to face welsh mate at work tommorrow.   :drunken_smilie:

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal