Author Topic: Going the Other way with potatoes. bigger spacing for bigger production  (Read 16293 times)

lushy86

• Hectare

I've been reading up on TGG threads becuase I didn't get it - blimey I do now!  It is so obviously him = some of the responses to him have been hilarious - saddad, corneykev et al.  Its funny but also a shame - I'm new round here but i have loved reading threads and asking for advice.  I have been taking more than giving but am really looking forward to the day that i can share some of my knowledge and experience with others in the same generous way most people on here do!

PLAINLEAF you are about as welcome as all that horrible couch on my new alottment!!

Lushy    >:(
Make mine a large one!

plainleaf2

• Half Acre
To bad you have and the others have it wrong. Since i am the tomato plant ,the carrot the cucumber, the bok choy and the watermelon. For You all attack me because you can't learn to listen or forgive since there is no humor in attacking someone trying to teach you how to garden better. Since you and others started this fight just after Christmas 2001 the first day my brother  posted on a garden forum.

I will give you all a chance to end this by giving you all one chance.

I challenge  you all to tomato growing contest. the biggest/ heaviest tomato
wins. The prize will be  the same 10 1oz silver coins and complete copy of my gardening
library ever digital book,and photo copied magazine page, growing diary (all 16 gigs)and the bragging rights that you have beaten me in garden combat.

I hear by throw down the gauntlet. Beat me  if you can!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rosebud

• Hectare
    • allotments4all
 WHY OH WHY, do peeps keep on answering this person.?
Is it the entertainment value, i wonder.

See who can last the longest without giving a reply

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal