Author Topic: DISABLED ALLOTMENTING !!  (Read 6883 times)

machman5

• Half Acre
  • South Essex
Re: DISABLED ALLOTMENTING !!
« Reply #40 on: June 04, 2006, 13:00:23 »
Hi Faith,
The knee pads are not too bad but the elastic stretches after a while.
Happy lottying!
Donna.
I smile because I have no idea whats going on!!

Hyacinth

• Hectare
  • I love Allotments 4 All
« Reply #41 on: June 04, 2006, 13:17:02 »
I've got Wilkos knee pads too, but prefer my bright yellow 8) thick rubber pad....call it me prayer mat ;D

Went down to Aldi's this morning to get some more growbags....(doing a test. Some toms in spensive organic ones, same varieties in cheapos - eithics aside, I'm just curious to see if the extra money spent produces more and nicer tasting fruit?)..anyway! got a nice gent to load up my trolley with 8 cheapos, nice lady at the cash desk didn't want them loaded onto the belt ;),  another nice gent pushed the trolley to the car and loaded it, nice neighbour's just unloaded and delivered to the garden.

;D ;D ;D

busy_lizzie

• Hectare
  • Izzy wizzy lets get busy! Whitley Bay, Tyne & Wear
« Reply #42 on: June 04, 2006, 13:22:40 »
Faith, your seeds are on their way.  Happy sowing! :) busy_lizzie
live your days not count your years

Chocolate

• Half Acre
« Reply #43 on: June 04, 2006, 14:21:37 »
Oh brill busy  ;D

Chocolate

• Half Acre
« Reply #44 on: June 04, 2006, 17:33:17 »
You must have a  nice  face Lish thats what it is  :D

Say don't know whether this is allowed but has any one heard that new song called, Wish I was a punk rocker with flowers in my hair, by Sandy Toms ??
Seems to say everything about me  ;)  I don't usually bother with new music really but that is so good ;D  Have a listen.ha
No CD player so will keep on listening to the radio  :D
Faith  ;)

Chocolate

• Half Acre
« Reply #45 on: June 06, 2006, 13:07:03 »
Hi
Had two lots of seeds today, I'm so glad of them, they will all be eaten with gusto' as veggies don't put weight on, unlike my bestest favorite food,yes chocolate :D
All my thanks to Sarah and Bizzy Lizzy for sending them  ;)
Faith

lorna

• Hectare
  • March. Cambridgeshire
« Reply #46 on: June 06, 2006, 13:44:06 »
Chocolate. The sun is shining, you have your seeds and you sound a happy bunny. Keep up the good work.
Lorna.

Chocolate

• Half Acre
« Reply #47 on: June 06, 2006, 14:35:29 »
Thanks Lorna
You've cheered me up know end, struggling with the pain at the moment   :(
But am itching to get going on the 'lottie, spoke to Mick last night and I think its going to take a good while for him to get on top of it.
Mind I had to laugh at him, just as I said, he asks can you have bonnies up the lottment,no says I, knowing full well that he'd burn my shed down and probably everyone else's as well ::)  You've gotta laugh or you'd cry!!!
I asked him if I could help by him giving me a job, he just laughed talk about knocking your confidence   :o Men !!
Hes going to clear the site, theres enough wood to build a house there, and a glass house and shed that a gust of wind could blow over. I've told him to pull the glass house down, he says you've got a shed at humm ( home) better than that. Your not taking that says I.
Then hes going to rotivate it and level it out then we'll decide what to do.!!!  I've decided what I want, what he means is he wants to change my mind the s...    :)  He's lovely really, I think. !!!
Its just the frustration of not being able to get in and DO something, I'm not good with playing the passive disabled person   ???
Anyway time to put the kettle on
See ya soon
Faith

busy_lizzie

• Hectare
  • Izzy wizzy lets get busy! Whitley Bay, Tyne & Wear
« Reply #48 on: June 06, 2006, 17:41:33 »
Keep your spirits up Faith! Things will work out after a while.  Glad you liked the seeds.   :) busy_lizzie
live your days not count your years

Chocolate

• Half Acre
« Reply #49 on: June 06, 2006, 17:58:12 »
Thanks Bizzy that means alot to me. !!  What am I like!!
Faith

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal