Author Topic: T&M £5 voucher  (Read 2684 times)

cambourne7

• Hectare
  • Growing in the back garden having lost lotty
T&M £5 voucher
« on: February 29, 2008, 17:47:59 »
Hi

T&M are including a £5 voucher in there latest catalogue :)

Cam

Lauren S

• Hectare
  • Delightful Devon
Re: T&M £5 voucher
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2008, 22:52:09 »
Hi

T&M are including a £5 voucher in there latest catalogue :)

Cam

I counted last weekend 8 T&M catalogues that they sent me. All addressed to me, all identical. I have no idea why ::).
I wonder if I'll get that many this year. What a waste. (I have mentioned it to them too  :(
:) Net It Or You Won't Get It  :)

cambourne7

• Hectare
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2008, 23:39:40 »
did you get 8 £5 vouchers?

Lauren S

• Hectare
  • Delightful Devon
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2008, 00:21:48 »

I got No vouchers and would you believe it yet another identical catalogue came today.. This is crazyyyyyyyyyyyyyy  ::)
:) Net It Or You Won't Get It  :)

kt.

• Hectare
  • Teesside
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2008, 05:52:51 »
Young son woke me at 0330hrs this morning & I am now unable to get back to sleep. Browsing on here I have now ordered the catalogue along with another £21 of seed orders... of which I get £6 cucumber seeds, most expensive item,  free. (All these free offers surely cost a small packet)

Note to self - stay off line at daft o'clock in the morning.
All you do and all you see is all your life will ever be

cambourne7

• Hectare
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2008, 13:33:42 »
i know the feeling, i really DONT need any more seeds but i have still managed to rack up another £6's worth still its only costing me £1 but thats not the point its just so tempting!!

rosebud

• Hectare
    • allotments4all
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2008, 16:35:12 »
Put them all in a packet they have sent them in to return to sender!!!.

Deb P

• Hectare
  • Still digging it....
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2008, 11:47:28 »

I got No vouchers and would you believe it yet another identical catalogue came today.. This is crazyyyyyyyyyyyyyy  ::)

I got a catalogue yeasteday too, also without the £5 off voucher mentioned in the enclosed letter. I rang T&M, who have obviously had a few calls on the subject, and they said if you phoned an order through and said you didn't have a voucher enclosed they would honour it. 8)
If it's not pouring with rain, I'm either in the garden or at the lottie! Probably still there in the rain as well TBH....🥴

http://www.littleoverlaneallotments.org.uk

cambourne7

• Hectare
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2008, 13:03:09 »
Put them all in a packet they have sent them in to return to sender!!!.

Not strong enough  ;) posted my order on the way to the airport yesterday all i ordered for the veg plot is some lettuce seed a friend wanted and some summer flower plants for my mum so i suppose i have avoided 2 much temptation :)

Tora

• Hectare
  • Gravesend, Kent
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2008, 13:22:45 »

I counted last weekend 8 T&M catalogues that they sent me. All addressed to me, all identical. I have no idea why ::).
I wonder if I'll get that many this year. What a waste. (I have mentioned it to them too  :(

Ditto! I'm rather annoyed with that, to be honest. I have all their catalogues (seed catalogue, kitchen garden catalogue, plants catalogue...) and have about 4 copies each. ::) Do you think they want me to pass those catalogues onto my friend or something?

Pesky Wabbit

• Hectare
  • Where's my(palm oil free)KRAFT choclit Easter Egg?
« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2008, 14:32:46 »
Both my mother and I are registered with T&M each at out own homes. She has has 2 lots of the £5 vouchers PLUS 2 packets free. I've had nothing since the general cat. back in Oct. ??

Spending £21 and getting a packet of £6 cucumber seeds free is just good marketting - especially as dealing direct remove the retailers costs.

The handfull of seeds themselves cost next to nothing. The cost to us is divided between the packaging process and the retail costs.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal