Author Topic: What are you sowing now?  (Read 2930 times)

antipodes

• Hectare
  • W. France, 5m x 20m (900 ft2)
    • My allotment blog
Re: What are you sowing now?
« Reply #20 on: June 11, 2007, 15:26:19 »
Just put in the french beans, green and yellow, and in my last bed I shall put in some late carrots, beets, some more potatoes (a bit experimental that) and I am leaving a bit of space for some cabbage plants). That is planned for this weekend then the garden will be complete and I can start weeding, hee hee.
2012 - Snow in February, non-stop rain till July. Blight and rot are rife. Thieving voles cause strife. But first runner beans and lots of greens. Follow an English allotment in urban France: http://roos-and-camembert.blogspot.com

cambourne7

• Hectare
  • Growing in the back garden having lost lotty
« Reply #21 on: June 11, 2007, 16:58:15 »
HI

Having just planted red cabbage, white cabbage, leeks & onion ( grown from seed ) on the plot. All my chinese veg are ready to plant out i just need to finish preparing the bed.

I am planting the last of my runner beans, some little pumpkins both from barnsdale in the mini greenhouse.

When i went to plant them up i found my atlantic giant seed had popped up over the weekend when i last checked it  ;D So i have that out hardening off. YIPPIE

I have one row of swede in and i am going to plant the second in situ.

Beetroot, Lettue, endive and spring onions are all sprouting on the plot so more salad crops will go into seed trays in about 10 days.

Just looking at what else i want to sow as i have room for 2 and a half more trays having looked at what everyone else is planting it reminds me to sow Kale, Kohl Rabi, mini sweetcorn as first lot failed.

Looking at my box i need to work out what else needs to go in :)

cambourne7

Marymary

• Hectare
  • Norwich
« Reply #22 on: June 11, 2007, 21:04:15 »
Very relieved to see people are still sowing things - I thought I'd left it too late.  :)

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal