Author Topic: pregnant dog  (Read 2903 times)

Bambi.1

• Acre
pregnant dog
« on: May 31, 2005, 22:34:18 »

NOOOOOOO!!!!! l'm not calling anyone a pregnant dog LOLOL!!!!!! ;D

I heard that feeding your female dog  ;) tomatoe mixed in with the meal.............stops that scorched mark you get on the grass.

Soz if this has been mentioned before,l heard it for the first time the other day and thought l would share it with you  ;D

Bambi.1

• Acre
Re: pregnant dog
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2005, 22:36:40 »

This has nothing to do with a pregnant dog  :o :o l put the other word for a female dog and it changed when posting LOLOL!!!!!!...............but you know what l mean.

honeybee

• Hectare
  • Cheshire
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2005, 23:18:26 »
The filter on this site drives me crackers, some of the replacement words have been worse than the original word in my opinion ::)

Still, great tip though Bambi . Maybe some of us ladies should try it out to see if it works. Shall i go first?  :o  ;D  :D

Merry Tiller

• Hectare
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2005, 23:33:52 »
Try typing it like this, b i t c h :o no problems ;D

Bambi.1

• Acre
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2005, 23:38:20 »

Yes you go first Honeybee  ;D ;D ;D tell me if it works  ;D

Bit to late now MT LOL!!! ;D

clairenpaul

• Half Acre
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2005, 14:13:03 »
Hi Bambi,

This is a 1st - can't usually give advice about anything  :).

We have b i t c h and her urine ruined the turf we put down last year, told me to put tomato ketchup in her food as this would stop it. Didn't fancy this cos of additives and stuff as she is on a special diet and lots of medication so tried tomato juice and  IT WORKS  ;D. We've been giving her about two tablespoons in with her food once a day for about 3 months and the grass is recovering with no new brown patches...

Bambi.1

• Acre
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2005, 12:58:01 »

That's brilliant news clairenpaul,it's great to hear when these things work.
Fortunately my little dog likes tomatoes LOL!!!! l think she would prefer to be a vegetarian,she loves veggies,eats them before the meat LOL! ::) well she is an old Chihuahua,but with a big bladder  :o LOL!

Talk about little and large,my other dog is a male Rough Collie  ;D

clairenpaul

• Half Acre
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2005, 14:30:41 »
good luck with it Bambi - hope u are growing lots of tomatos this year  ;D ;D

kenkew

• Hectare
  • Don't look now but...
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2005, 15:11:27 »
Bit late for my grass. It's just about all gone with my dogs' actions. Still, I don't like grass anyway.

clairenpaul

• Half Acre
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2005, 23:35:02 »
At least you won't have to wast time mowing it - every cloud has a silver lining  :). We're still reseeding patches and fencing them off - the tomato juice may stop the wee damaging the grass but its no defence against 8 enormous paws charging round  :)

littlegem

• Acre
  • baby Evan
    • Littlegem's page
« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2005, 00:53:00 »
we have a female dog (look left) and shes always peeing on the grass and we've never noticed any problems with scorching or brown circles, maybe cos shes had her bits removed, i dont know, she gets fed on bisciuts and sardines?!!!
« Last Edit: June 22, 2005, 09:51:38 by littlegem »

clairenpaul

• Half Acre
« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2005, 15:08:44 »
ours has had her bits removed too and she makes a terrible mess of the grass when she goes. The tomato juice was great, I say was because over the last week we've noticed brown patches appearing again. Could be because her wee is more concentated now the weathers warmer I suppose so I'm giving her extra tomato juice - if that doesn't work will try biscuits and sardines  ;D Good job she can't read or she'd be plotting to kill all the grass - loves biscuits but not allowed them cos of problems with her tummy  :(

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal