Author Topic: website update + the forum  (Read 2172 times)

adam04

• Hectare
  • Who are you?
    • FedEx VG
website update + the forum
« on: April 21, 2005, 17:24:28 »
have now, added more pages, bit rushed btu i will improve and try to sort out the picture parts as soon as. i am having truoble atm at putting pics on, but will soon rectify the problem.

the forum is also now open. please join up and post away. i have aslo changed the website address to what it should be.

www.freewebs.com/plot15

MagpieDi

• Hectare
  • Oh to be as wise..... !!!
Re: website update + the forum
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2005, 23:59:39 »
That's great Adam !   ;D    Will certainly join up, and look forward to more news, and watching your website develop.

Just a thought about your introduction. It might be helpful if you made it a bit more personal. Maybe a couple of lines about what or who influenced your interest in gardening, and the fact that you're a teenager!!

I think it's absolutely brilliant for a lad of your age !  Just wish my teenage son would do more than just cut the grass !! 
« Last Edit: April 23, 2005, 00:05:46 by MagpieDi »
Gardening on a wing and a prayer!!

Lily

• Acre
  • When the going gets tough, hide in the allotment.
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2005, 07:24:14 »
Hi Adam.  Good luck with your site.  I agree with MagpieDi that a little intro about yourself will be of interest.  It's nice to see young people get involved with allotments.  There are 3 plots on our site where I have seen parents bring their young children who get involved with the planting and weeding. I have tried to get my son ( age 20) involved, but I can see by the look on his face that he has no interest at all :'( but then I had no interest at that age either!)
' A problem shared is a problem halved'

Obelixx

• Hectare
  • Vendée, France
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2005, 10:38:55 »
Coming along nicely Adam.  When you get things sorted, I'd like a picture of your holey hose-pipe in action.   Thanks.
Obxx - Vendée France

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal