Author Topic: Slugs 'n' Snails  (Read 5064 times)

tim

• Hectare
  • Just like the old days!
Re: Slugs 'n' Snails
« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2005, 11:41:03 »
Before reading this, just downloaded 'Which's' report on slug/snail defence.

Anybody's guess.

DolphinGarden

• Acre
  • skip skavenger
    • Facility of the Month, Warrington Cycle Camaign
Slugs 'n' Snails
« Reply #21 on: May 28, 2005, 03:18:56 »
Ahh Roy,

your allotment is coming along nicely. I haven't seen it since the first day you got it. And then when you got a shed. It looks very well laid out. I must go to the allotment thread and catch up. I don't grow edibles or I'd be in there more often.

Ciaran

Roy Bham UK

• Hectare
  • Let's press flesh
    • http://community.webshots.com/user/roybhamuk
« Reply #22 on: May 28, 2005, 08:37:52 »
Thanks Ciaran ;) since that picture things have moved on swiftly plus I now have the plot next to it albeit full of weeds :o Must remember to take my camera up for an update ;D

kenkew

• Hectare
  • Don't look now but...
« Reply #23 on: May 28, 2005, 14:06:53 »
I put 24 sprout plants out last night ready to take to the plot this morning; This moring I had 24 pots of nothing and 8 snails hiding under the trays. I didn't go to the plot but the snails now reside in another dimension! Those sprouts have taken months to get to the planting out stage. What a waste of time having a greenhouse, I may as well have just gone and bought the plants! Shish!

Roy Bham UK

• Hectare
  • Let's press flesh
    • http://community.webshots.com/user/roybhamuk
« Reply #24 on: May 28, 2005, 21:26:47 »
That would make me very angry >:( and I've no doubt that you vented your feelings to them pesky snails before you sent them on their way :( Just be thankful you didn't have a plastic greenhouse that could have taken all your efforts that you gave TLC in one gale force blast :o

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal