Produce > Edible Plants

Seed Saving Circle 2023

<< < (50/50)

juliev:
Thank you so much Galina and JanG for your advice!
Galina, I remembered reading about the toothpick trick somewhere... turns out it was in one of your posts from the link JanG shared. Haha! I love that forum and I must have read through it several times. It's such a shame it's not that active anymore (and I'm a few years late...).

I'll pot on the seedlings over the next few days, choosing a majority of the darkest stems and just a few greens because I'm curious! (The fact I don't have enough room for the hundreds of seedlings accumulating all over the place is a problem for another day...  :toothy10:)

JanG:

--- Quote from: juliev on April 18, 2024, 10:14:24 ---Thank you so much Galina and JanG for your advice!
Galina, I remembered reading about the toothpick trick somewhere... turns out it was in one of your posts from the link JanG shared. Haha! I love that forum and I must have read through it several times. It's such a shame it's not that active anymore (and I'm a few years late...).

I'll pot on the seedlings over the next few days, choosing a majority of the darkest stems and just a few greens because I'm curious! (The fact I don't have enough room for the hundreds of seedlings accumulating all over the place is a problem for another day...  :toothy10:)

--- End quote ---

I very much identify with your feeling of flirting with impending chaos over the number of seedlings accumulating - a slightly reckless enjoyment mixed with a pushed away awareness that some culling will have to happen at some point. We can enjoy the profusion for the time being!

And I too regret that GFSS is no longer really active (although it’s possible still to post and you are almost certain to get a response) and that I came a little late, but, as you suggest, it is a mine of useful, interesting, and inspiring content.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version