Photo Gallery > Competition

Results of the July Photo Competition .. AND THE WINNER IS ...

<< < (2/3) > >>

peanuts:
I'm thinking the theme for the next competition, which presumably is likely to be in the autumn, could be "Harvest" taken in the broadest sense possible. Does this seem a good idea?

Silverleaf:
Well done Peanuts, I love the cow. :)

I'm afraid I was guilty of being a bit "artsy" with my butterfly, playing with a new macro lens. I got some shots where the whole of the front of the wings was showing but I loved the fact that there's just a hint of the colour peeking through.

Well done everyone!

galina:
I voted for the cow too, just gobsmacked that cows would eat plums.

The other 2 favourites were the pictures from Poppy Mole and Nora 42.

Congratulations to Peanuts for winning and to everybody for submitting super entries.   :wave:

peanuts:
Well done everybody for such beautiful and interesting entries this time.  Trying to decide which to vote for was really difficult! It would be even better if we had more entries - that's why I thought it might be helpful to suggest now what the theme might be for the next one, presumably early autumn (although I don't want to rush the summer by!).  Gives plenty of time to keep an eye out for interesting subjects.
So harvest - harvest-time, anything you have harvested, harvest-time in the fields for farmers, grape harvesting, harvesting fish (some on Gazza!).  Is this wide enough? Is it likely to inspire?

pumkinlover:
Congratulations Peanuts :icon_cheers: :icon_cheers: :icon_cheers: It was a great photo
I think that you have made a good choice for next time!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version