Photo Gallery > Competition

Results of the July Photo Competition .. AND THE WINNER IS ...

<< < (3/3)

Borlotti:
I was undecided between the cow and the bird, choose the cow in the end as such an usual photo.  All of them brilliant.

daveyboi:
I think your idea of giving us advance notice of the subject for the next competition is an excellent idea Peanuts and with any luck we might have a bigger number of pictures to choose from.
Even though if they are to the standard of this competition I dread the thought of having to choose just one  :BangHead:

Tee Gee I think where you got the insect idea from was when I was bumping the post I mentioned that someone had posted a picture of a bug in another topic and suggested they might enter it in the competition but from the beginning the subject was

I suggest a theme of animals on the plot
This can be wild life, birds, pests or pets.

I did also suggest slugs in another topic bump as well

I actually ended up voting for picture 7 from Silverleaf but it took me a long time to decide as I really liked the picture from Poppymole and dogs normally win me over. Having said that I must say all the others were excellent in their own right and as I received each entry I thought each one was a winner.

Thank you everyone who entered and also those who voted !!

johhnyco15:
congrats peanuts :blob7: :blob7: :blob7: :blob7: :blob7: :blob7:

Tee Gee:

--- Quote ---Tee Gee I think where you got the insect idea from was when I was bumping the post
--- End quote ---

Thanks for that Davey I must have had another of my  'ageing moments'

I liked Silverleaf,s butterfly best  plus the detail on the Buddlea (I think) is excellent.

That new camera has worked well, I must get in some practice with my photography as the standard is ever increasing.

Well done every one...Tg

Jayb:
Congratulations Peanuts a stunning winning picture  :icon_cheers:

Super photos from everyone and have to agree it was hard to decide, but in the end one stole my heart, Poppy Moles lovely picture of the gorgeous dog. Just such a smiling loving face, I couldn't resist!
Loved the plum eating beastie, we've got cattle roaming around on the local common at the moment which can be a bit alarming when they line up along the garden fence. Loved the spider and the bee and the butterflies, the colour on the caterpillars is amazing and doesn't the robin have a soulful stare!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version