Author Topic: Stupid Sainsburys  (Read 3310 times)

ACE

• Hectare
Stupid Sainsburys
« on: December 13, 2013, 14:25:53 »
For a few weeks now they have had a assortment of xmas sweaters. Really tacky stuff but good fun for xmas parties etc. I popped in today to get a couple for me and the missus and they had all been removed from the rails. The new season stuff is up instead. I went to the customer services desk and asked if they had put them somewhere else. No they are gone. I had a moan and asked if they had any easter eggs to replace the gap.  Then the tart in charge sniffed and walked off. So I called for the manager and told him to put all the stuff we had in the trolley back on the shelves and stuff his shop where the sun don't shine.

We are going to Waitrose instead. Stuff the xmas jumpers  HA BUMHUG!

Belladay

• Quarter Acre
Re: Stupid Sainsburys
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2013, 15:08:46 »
Go to Asda, they still have their tacky stuff out.

manicscousers

• Hectare
  • www.golborne-allotments.co.uk
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2013, 15:11:07 »
Doesn't surprise me ,Went for a summer dress mid july and they'd cleared them out , second for Asda or primark, they have some remarkable tack  :toothy10:

Duke Ellington

• Hectare
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2013, 16:49:52 »
My SIL ordered some trays of sandwiches from Sainsburys for a family gathering. The day before she got a phone call saying that they had cancelled her order. Their reason .... The store was too busy to prepare trays of sandwiches!!!!! she ordered some from M&S who were more able.
dont be fooled by the name I am a Lady!! :-*

Digeroo

• Hectare
  • Cotswolds - Gravel - Alkaline
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2013, 17:02:59 »
They were selling the xmas jumpers off cheap a couple of weeks ago.

ACE

• Hectare
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2013, 18:36:54 »
They were selling the xmas jumpers off cheap a couple of weeks ago.

Oh no they didn't. They had just knocked off 25%  of the inflated price which brought them down to the proper price.

SamLouise

• Global Moderator
  • Hectare
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2013, 18:42:19 »
Dare I say they may still have some on their website? I didn't even know Sainsburys sold clothing!

ACE

• Hectare
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2013, 21:19:41 »
It was only for a bit of a jest at our xmas folk club party. But I cannot believe that they take them down before xmas. I am also amazed at loads of food items specially for the festive period with sell by dates  ending this week. But not all is lost, I spent the money I saved on jumpers on a nice bottle of gin and I got change.

pumkinlover

lottie lou

• Hectare
  • Birmingham
« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2013, 10:12:41 »
Got absolutely no respect for Sainsburys after my 80+ year old friend, with mobility probs, a regular online grocery shopper with them had her order cancelled a day or two before Christmas due to bad road conditions during the winter of 2010.

gavinjconway

• Hectare
    • GavinConway.net - Our Allotment
« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2013, 17:32:41 »
Got absolutely no respect for Sainsburys after my 80+ year old friend, with mobility probs, a regular online grocery shopper with them had her order cancelled a day or two before Christmas due to bad road conditions during the winter of 2010.

Lottie that's a harsh comment... Have you ever been a delivery driver?  I'm a local courier and snow and ice are killers to cars and people so I'll side with Sinsburys and the cancelled order cos I know how much of a problem it is trying to deliver in those conditions....
Now a member of the 10 Ton club.... (over 10 ton per acre)    2013  harvested 588 Kg from 165 sq mt..      see my web blog at...  http://www.gavinconway.net

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal