General > Pets Corner

I know you don't need telling

<< < (2/3) > >>

ACE:

--- Quote from: goodlife on July 18, 2013, 13:41:06 ---
..should not really need a car... :icon_cheers:

--- End quote ---

The hound likes a drive he don't rate walkies. It's only the super duper space wagon that gets hot unless the aircon is on, the little bugger jumps out of the convertable and he is not really allowed in that one. I suppose I could strap him to the harley tank.

Poppy Mole:
Please remember also that pavements & roads can burn their pads as well in this excessive heat.

galina:

--- Quote from: Poppy Mole on July 19, 2013, 06:27:46 ---Please remember also that pavements & roads can burn their pads as well in this excessive heat.

--- End quote ---

I didn't know that.  Can do with all advice please because we are going to dog-sit our 'grand-dog' (my son's description!) for the next week.  Lovely thick black hot coat.  I think walkies might be early in the morning and late.  If we walk a mile and back, do I need to take a water bottle and bowl?  Guess I better had.

She gets strapped in in the car, has a travel harness that gets clipped to the seatbelt.  She can move around a bit but not go to the front of the car.

Poppy Mole:
Definitely water & a bowl & water for you as well

pumkinlover:
Please remember that other animals cannot get away from the heat- thinking about rabbits in hutches especially - who are very vulnerable. They cool safe run and plenty of water.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version