Author Topic: Members wow.  (Read 1149 times)

Val

• Hectare
  • I hate those mieces to pieces
    • Wrinkles
Members wow.
« on: March 11, 2005, 16:53:35 »
Just been browsing around and came across another gardening message board. It had 31 members and looked so quiet and lonely, popped in here and its so noisy keep the row down you lot can't here myself think.Typical of this site come the nice weather and we'll all creep in at night tired and weary, a quick question post then disappear. Didn't realise there was so many of us and how popular this site is.
"I always wanted to be somebody…but I should have been more specific."

wardy

• Hectare
Re: Members wow.
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2005, 17:04:15 »
Sorry about all the noise Val!  It's this flipping easy to assemble compost bin.  It was delivered just after 9.00 and it's now 5.00 and I've still not managed to get it put together.  How hard should it be?  I'll turn me volume down and curse and scream a bit quieter.  Even the dog's hiding.  ;D
I came, I saw, I composted

Val

• Hectare
  • I hate those mieces to pieces
    • Wrinkles
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2005, 17:52:47 »
so is mine...If it says easy to assemble you need at least a week. ;D
"I always wanted to be somebody…but I should have been more specific."

dibberxxx

• Hectare
  • The Mad One!
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2005, 20:16:24 »
as u can see i am new to this site, and it is the best one i have found, everyone seems really nice and helpfull there just seems  to be a really nice atmosphere on these forums some do seem a little mad but that just makes me feel right at home

wardy

• Hectare
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2005, 22:51:03 »
My OH came home and fell over me new composty bin.  It's big enough to see for flip's sake (660 litres).  He pointed out that if I built it in the kitchen then i wouldn't be able to put it in the car to take to the plot. Sheesh I never thought of that

I shall take it to the allotment and put it up there.  It's for the best  :)
I came, I saw, I composted

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal