General > Pets Corner

Poor Charlie

<< < (7/7)

betula:
Good old Charlie ;D

Borlotti:
OH moaning well, as it is raining and he can't finish next doors garden, but he and Charlie can moan together and I can go and pick some peas. ;) ;)

Borlotti:
Update on Charlie, he has only pooed on the carpet twice, and both times my fault, as was in the kitchen, on the phone and cooking, like one does and had shut the door (thought he was asleep on the settee).  So luckily cleared it up, from my lovely new carpet before OH saw it.  He has put on weight, from the senior cat food, and even went outside briefly.  He goes to bed in the kitchen when it gets dark, without me telling him as he has gone a bit blind.  He is a long haired cat, and we are brushing him, but has some nasty lumps that we cannot get cut out with scissors without hurting him, so think we may take him to the vet, as she loved him, and didn't charge too much.  Think she would be pleased to see him walking better. Not sure how long we can keep him, luckily I am at home all day and on cat poo alert.  Sometimes he can't find the litter tray.  We cannot let him have the run of the house, so if I go out to the shops he has to be shut in the kitchen but he has a blanket down, so far not a problem.

bridgehouse:

''Oh'' Charlotte is even older than my Gracie, who is twenty one and a half, and like the other Charlie she has some knotted fur that I cannot get out, tried cutting it with scissors but she won't keep still, and I to am afraid of nicking her
She  is a semi long haired Birman. bit wobbly on her back legs she is a lovely old cat. we must be doing something right because of our cat's great age,
  June.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version