Author Topic: cruelty to husbands  (Read 1948 times)

ACE

• Hectare
cruelty to husbands
« on: March 26, 2012, 08:44:42 »
I was woken in the night and found myself laying on the floor. Now I don't fall out of bed, so I have come to conclusion that I was pushed.  The Yeti in pink knickers is denying that is was her, but there was nobody else in the room. She is in a mood anyway as I have started my Easter break last week and she has to wait until this friday. How am I supposed the live in my accustomed style if she keeps taking time off for holidays. I shall have to sleep out in the west wing until she gets rid of her munk on. We will be dragging the caravan to Tewkesbury for a nice break next week but I think she might have to sleep in the awning so as I can get some undisturbed sleep.

It ain't a nice awakening on the floor with somebody pretending to be concerned and then going into the next room to wipe away the tears (not of pity)  but where she cannot stop laughing.

Squash64

• Hectare
    • Walsall Road Allotments
Re: cruelty to husbands
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2012, 09:01:17 »
How awful Ace,

have you considered one of these?

[attachment=1]
Betty
Walsall Road Allotments
Birmingham

allotment website:-
www.growit.btck.co.uk

Poppy Mole

• Hectare
  • Petworth, West Sussex
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2012, 09:02:59 »
Three cheers for the Yeti, it's nice to know there are still good women like her around!!  ;D ;D

gwynnethmary

• Hectare
  • Hartlepool
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2012, 10:21:50 »
Love a good laugh first thing in the morning!

luckycharlie

• Acre
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2012, 10:47:27 »

Sorry to hear you were PUSHED out of bed.

runs off wiping tears from eyes and cheering Well Done! Yeti!!!

X Chas

antipodes

• Hectare
  • W. France, 5m x 20m (900 ft2)
    • My allotment blog
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2012, 11:24:45 »
Snoring again, were you???  :P
2012 - Snow in February, non-stop rain till July. Blight and rot are rife. Thieving voles cause strife. But first runner beans and lots of greens. Follow an English allotment in urban France: http://roos-and-camembert.blogspot.com

ACE

• Hectare
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2012, 16:40:12 »
Snoring again, were you???  :P

I don't snore, but I know somebody who sounds like she is working with a chainsaw all night, so loud sometimes she wakes herself up. Then blames me. I put up with it no complaints, but one teeny weeny grunt from me and I am on the floor.

Jeannine

• Hectare
  • Mapleridge BC Canada
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2012, 18:23:21 »
Excuse me Ace, but ladies do not snore. My Mum taught me that as did her Mum, ladies do not snore. Please be respectful of what is a definate fact, we as ladies would be mortally offended of a man even hinted at that.

I am so sorry to hear you rolled out of bed,perhaps your snores got so loud you were propelled out of bed. My husband starts low and soft, gradually over a period of a few minutes he gradually builds up till the neighbours knock on the wall then he lets out a huge exhale which can send him several feet. For his own safelty I actually have him  in a comfy harness which is attached to my leg as we have a window very close to the bed and as we live on the 3rd floor ir could be dangerous.

Please don't confuse her tears of joy that you were safe for tears of laughter, sometimes if one is a little concussed they are very similar.

You could try the sticky strips that go over your nose to help with the snoring, and  seriously consider the bed rail as Squash suggested. I could send you over a harness , it has several uses, like shopping, John  no longer has to be paged in shops,and it attaches well to the kitchen taps, fits just great over the sinks.

Give my regards to the missus and take care..

XX Jeannine
When God blesses you with a multitude of seeds double  the blessing by sharing your  seeds with other folks.

cornykev

• Hectare
  • Sunny Cheshunt just outside North London
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2012, 19:10:55 »
I think Bettys idea is just the job, try freecycle Ace.   :D
MAY THE CORN BE WITH YOU.

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal