Author Topic: Complete short survey for £10 Thompson & Morgan voucher, free stuff using vouche  (Read 14079 times)

macmac

• Hectare
  • weston super mare
I got the voucher I feel seed packets in the post  :)
sanity is overated

cambourne7

• Hectare
  • Growing in the back garden having lost lotty
I am thinking i might get another propagator and just pay the postage :)

goodlife

• Hectare
Last night when I did my order the pages were slow to change and according the last message my order didn't go through. But I've now received conformation email that it has.. ;D ;D ;D
Couple of weeks ago I spen £5 voucher that I received from T&M and now this £10 one...they must be making money with the expensive prices.. ???

cornykev

• Hectare
  • Sunny Cheshunt just outside North London
I got my voucher today, being a tight git I'm gutted you still have to pay P&P, I'm going to wait a while to order mine, I was after cabbages and it was still giving me the cheapest pack free, what is everyone else ordering, cheers CAM.   :-* ;D
MAY THE CORN BE WITH YOU.

goodlife

• Hectare
I ordered seeds that I don't save myself and I'm going to need some 'fresh' supplies soon.
 Beetroots, carrots, radishes..etc..all the very basic. And lot of them are in offer anyway...39p..59p etc..with £10 you get lot of seeds when you choose cheap packets.. ;D
I have to admit I was struggling to find something to spend it for..don't really need anything as such..

cambourne7

• Hectare
Some of the more expensive seeds have a message in red saying the price is lowered when you add to the shopping basket :)

Ellen K

• Hectare
  • Loughborough, Leicestershire
I will probably order fancy garlic for Autumn planting with mine and just pay the 4.99 P&P charge.

Last week I ordered Joan J raspberry canes - used a voucher and they were doing free P&P so got 6 canes for £7.99 which is a garden centre price for something the local GCs dont sell.

artichoke

• Hectare
The site was very slow but my order was eventually accepted. I included 5 tubers of oca which pushed the p&p up, I suppose, and two packets of interesting seeds I don't have. Postage just under £7.......

cornykev

• Hectare
T&M sent me an email asking if I had any problems on the site as they knew I'd been on there ordering then leaving it for later, nosey gits.   :P ;D ;D ;D

winecap

• Acre
    • Jon's Allotment
This was my order
Fennel 'Victoria' F1 Hybrid     £0.00
Radish 'French Breakfast 3'  £0.49
Sweetcorn 'Minor' F1 Hybrid (Mini Vegetable) £2.99
Tomato 'Sungold' F1 Hybrid £0.20
Brussels Sprout 'Falstaff' £2.29
Salad Leaves 'Speedy Mix' £0.49
Broccoli 'Spiridon' F1 Hybrid (Calabrese) £2.99
Runner Bean 'White Lady' £0.49
Whatever way you look at it 8 packets of seed for £1.95 postage isn't bad. That's four packets from their "sale" range and four at full price, with the cheapest of those free. Thanks again for posting the information!

cornykev

• Hectare
And mine
Sungold    20p
R/B White lady   49p
Sweetpea   99p
January King   £1.99
Parsnip T/T    £1.99
Cabbage Pyramid  £2.29
Derby Day      £2.49
Durham Early  FREE

macmac

• Hectare
  • weston super mare
Tomato San Marzano lungo £1.89p
   "        Sungold                     20p
climbing bean Cobra                99p
cucumber Picolino                   69p
salad leaves Speedy mix          49p
kale Black Tuscany             £1.99p
sweet pea Navy blue               99p
    "          Fragrant ripple   £1.49p
squash Harrier                   £2.29
£2.97p to pay inc postage
9 packets for les than £3  :)                         
sanity is overated

Ellen K

• Hectare
  • Loughborough, Leicestershire
I just ordered the garlic - used my £10 voucher plus a 20% off code WSE691 and got Messindrome, Lautrec Wight and Edenrose (3 packs) for £5.73 incl P&P.

cambourne7

• Hectare
Some of the more expensive seeds have a message in red saying the price is lowered when you add to the shopping basket :)

ordered propagator (£11.99) and 3 buddliea buzz (0.01) plants, and 5 giant plugs of something else (£3.99) for £9.00 so I saved £3 on the propagator I was going to get anyway and got 8 plants ;)

rosebud

• Hectare
    • allotments4all
 I completed last week & they said voucher will arrive by email NO voucher has arrived in 10 days :'(, have they forgotten me i wonder.

cambourne7

• Hectare
I completed last week & they said voucher will arrive by email NO voucher has arrived in 10 days :'(, have they forgotten me i wonder.

I would contact them :)

artichoke

• Hectare
".....Whatever way you look at it 8 packets of seed for £1.95 postage isn't bad...."

I agree, which made me so surprised to receive yesterday a very light, small packet of the tiniest oca you can imagine (5), and no sign yet of the seeds. I had had to pay just under £7 for p&p! But the accompanying form said oca cost £0.00 and the P&P cost £0.00. It will be interesting to see what the form with the seed packets (2). Can they really charge me nearly £7 postage for what amounts to 3 packets of seeds?

Aden Roller

• Hectare
  • Sussex near the sea
A ten squid voucher??

Coo that was good. I'm sure I had only a £5 voucher but that was through the post.  :(

Free P&P if you spent over £50 - I should cocoa!!

cornykev

• Hectare
I recieved my Goodies yesterday and sowed my 11 Sungold seeds
I put away the White Lady Runners, Derby Day Cabbage and Parsnips for next year
Sweet peas will be sown outdoors today, any tips.    ;D

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal