Author Topic: Immigration  (Read 1481 times)

Vony

• Acre
Immigration
« on: June 02, 2011, 08:41:18 »

The other day I needed to go to the local NHS hospital but not wanting to sit there for 4 hours, I put on my blue jacket and pinned on a plastic ID card that I had made off the Internet onto the front of my jacket.

When I went into the hospital, I noticed that 3/4 of the people got up and left.  I guess they decided that they weren't that sick after all.  Cut at least 3 hours off my waiting time. Here's the patch. 

Feel free to use it the next time you're in need of
Quicker emergency service.

It also works at all supermarkets. It saves me hours.

At the Laundry, three minutes after entering, I had my choice of any machine, most still running!

Don't try it at McDonald's though...... The whole staff disappeared and I never got my order !!!!!

Also.......... never wear it while trying to get a taxi !!

petengade

• Acre
Re: Immigration
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2011, 09:27:25 »
Will the badge work now that they have let 130,000 illegal immigrants stay here because of lost paper work etc?

Vony

• Acre
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2011, 15:57:16 »
Will the badge work now that they have let 130,000 illegal immigrants stay here because of lost paper work etc?

I very much doubt it.

Poppy Mole

• Hectare
  • Petworth, West Sussex
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2011, 18:49:56 »
Love it!  ;D ;D ;D

zigzig

• Acre
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2011, 19:35:43 »
Yeh

We take the point

BUT

Their are jobs our lot wont do. Like in the slaughter houses. Sorry I am vegan

If we do not get foreign nationals here then those jobs wont get done.

The thing is. A lot of hotels will employ staff LIVE IN. In SINGLE Accommodation. They have to be there at beck and call.

Fine for a foreigner who can send back a few quid a week to keep their family (NOT in luxury) these poor souls are struggling harder than the worst off here are.

The unemployed family person in the UK.........What do they do? loose out on their rented house so that their wives and kids are homeless? Or do they pretend to separate?

The system is wrong. Not the people.

« Last Edit: June 02, 2011, 19:40:23 by zigzig »

Mr Smith

• Hectare
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2011, 20:24:08 »
Not recommended impersonating someone from that lot would carry a prison sentence,  when I've seen these 'Border patrol' programmes on TV more often than not after staking some hole out that some poor sod is living in for months on end (sorry years), they turn up with three van loads of Agency people with very big bums, then they let the buggars go,

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal